investment for emax

H

howebner

Reaction score
What is the consensus for the best investment to use with emax for ease and reliability?

A

adl

Reaction score
I use Aesthetic Press,very reliable

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
You'll probably get 5+ different answers, howebner, so here goes, Microstar for big rings and Ceravety for small rings.

By the way, welcome to the forum Ciao

Cory

Cory

Reaction score
I used press vest before, but since we were ordering press vest for emax, and microstar for fgc/pfms, we decided to just do microstar for all of them

E

escopche

Reaction score
I used Microstar years. I'm going to try JP Vest. No big issues with Microstar, but the results "they show" with JP Vest look great.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
For forever I've been using PCI Plus, Pentron. It's in the latest flyer from uncle Hank.
Lots of working time. FLAWLESS ! Bench set and throw it in the Hot oven!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Been using bellavest SH with good results, also zubler 144 is good. Price is a big factor as they all do about the same thing. If they didnt work, you would probably only hear people using ivoclar speedvest, which is also good, but pricey.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Every time I try something new ,I always end up going back to 'Press vest speed' because it works perfectly every time for me ..........my 2cents worth :D Lol ,"it's almost like they designed it to work with Emax!"

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Jp VEST works great ZERO reaction layer never use invex again

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
It's not the investment, its the technique.

H

howebner

Reaction score
The investment I currently use leaves a thick reaction layer. I just am interested in better results.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
The investment I currently use leaves a thick reaction layer. I just am interested in better results.

Better results reaction layer wise? I think Microstar tends to be one that leaves the greatest reaction layer? Maybe try to get a sample of what others have said, as far as less of a reaction layer.
From my experience, Shofu Ceravety has a minimal reaction layer and is very stable (no cracking),but it's pretty dense so it takes a bit more time in de-vesting. Galaxy II has a minimal layer, and it sounds like form others experience, JP Vest comes out really clean.

You kinda switched your question up from your original post, so others answers may have been different up to your reaction layer question?

What did you say you're now using?

Last edited:
A

adl

Reaction score
Using super rings helps as well .plus you use half of the investment .just food for thought.

Top Bottom