Taco Tuesday

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Here in Southern California Taco Tuesday is pretty popular. A lot of local Mexican restaurants/Cantinas
have taco & drink specials on Tuesday. Even though I prefer the more authentic Mexican style taco myself
I don't mind the occasional Del Taco or Taco Bell taco. Is this popular in other states as well?

Taco.jpg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I'll eat tacos any day of the week. There are some small hole-in-the-wall taquieras around here that are great. Homemade from the tortillas all the way to the lengua and sauces. I think I'm going to get some tacos now.EatingBeer

Last edited:
K

keroassidy

Reaction score
Yep. Eastern Pennsylvania here and plenty of bars and restaurants have taco tuesdays. many have cooks and dishwashers of mexicaan heritage that kick out awesome regular food other 5 days, and they really put out some great "real" tacos. Only prob i have is with 3 little kids tuesdays are bad day to go out for dinner. Ps i really want to try that new crunch wrap thing at taco bell!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I run down the street to Tacos Hell Yeah and grab 4 Carna Asada and 3 El pastor and a large jorchata. Taco Tuesday rocks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Nothing to authentic here in "hole in the wall" MN. Heck, I think they even use Lefse for the shell, and Lutefisk for the meat filler.

When I lived in N.M. then I would be able to talk about some really good Spanish food Eating

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
We have a lot of Mexican offshore workers that travel here to help out the farming community, and over there years many have settled here... we now have a couple mexican food trucks that are decent ...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Taquito truck parks right beside the Philly cheese steak truck and on Wednesday the donut truck is there too.

But yes taco Tues in the edges of Appalachia happens too.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Nothing to authentic here in "hole in the wall" MN. Heck, I think they even use Lefse for the shell, and Lutefisk for the meat filler.

When I lived in N.M. then I would be able to talk about some really good Spanish food Eating
Lutefisk is some nasty stuff...I had it ONCE....ewww

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Taco Tuesdays is in FL an going strong!