Die Trimming Station

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I know most of us love new equipment to play with . I had to share this cool self contained die trimming station I got off Ebay last week. Just fitted it yesterday. I love that it blasts air via foot pedal onto the die whilst you trim. It even came with an NSK micromotor . It had been used for a couple of months then thrown in storage for like 7 years. I had to drive down to Riverside to pick it up but for $1250 buy it now ,how could I say no :eek: die trim bench 002.JPG die trim bench 001.JPG

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I made two work boxes few years ago with led lights and plast air foot control, magmatic toolholder, and suction inlet for $100.00 each.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
That is badass. Who makes it? Brand name? This would also be great for a Zr station as well. Green state smoothing and brushing clean the crowns. Nice find well worth it's weight in $$$.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
That is badass. Who makes it? Brand name? This would also be great for a Zr station as well. Green state smoothing and brushing clean the crowns. Nice find well worth it's weight in $$$.
It's an Italian company called Dental Art ......dental Art B F Box Filing Bench....... Iv'e been using it for Zr too :)

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Dunno...too much vegetation to tend to...[emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Dunno...too much vegetation to tend to...
emoji51.png

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Hey i'm in there by myself all day ..........I need someone to talk to :confused:

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
It's an Italian company called Dental Art ......dental Art B F Box Filing Bench....... Iv'e been using it for Zr too :)

Thanks but NO thanks. I ordered 2 air nozzles and hoses from them and it came to 425.00. They charged me 250.00 for shipping. This was 5 years ago, ever since I will never buy anything Dental Arts period! They might make dope and high quality stuff but they are a rip off. You my friend got a steel!!!! Nice Find.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Thanks but NO thanks. I ordered 2 air nozzles and hoses from them and it came to 425.00. They charged me 250.00 for shipping. This was 5 years ago, ever since I will never buy anything Dental Arts period! They might make dope and high quality stuff but they are a rip off. You my friend got a steel!!!! Nice Find.
So I guess if I break the front glass it will be $5000 to replace plus $2000 shipping Funny Shocking Joke(1).jpg

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
The front glass for my boxes cost $35.00 with smooth rounded edges and 1/4" in thinness

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I want to know who in riverside was outing that piece, was their more?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Wasn't there a robbery reported in riverside?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I want to know who in riverside was outing that piece, was their more?
It was a lady who brought the stuff from Arizona . She was going to set up a dental tech training school ,but it didn't work out . She had a big dental arts fume cabinet. for sale (same price as mine) It's not for sale now but her Ebay name was ....abargain4you . There were a bunch of dazer 3 bulb lights and a vac unit I think.At the back of the storage unit was a ney vulcan 550 burnout furnace . I think it was used once . I asked how much she wanted for it and she said $200 . I told her it was too cheap but she wanted me to have it so I gave her $300. Ha Ha ...It was worth the hour drive down there Sunday morning .

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
That's a major score and I am pretty jealous. Thats right in my hood and I normally scope EBAY pretty hard.

Congrats!