Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Catch those on YouTube, when I'm board :D

MC Reusable Articulators

MC Reusable Articulators

Reaction score
Negativity. Pressure from all sides. Doctor>Dentist>Technician status hierarchy.

Do we participate in the negativity because we have to, want to or simply because it's all we know?

Conversely, there are so many hidden ways to get what we didn't think we could get. And when we hear about others who got them, instead of asking how, we assume nobody is willing to share how. So we don't ask. And the entire time, that person would have enjoyed sharing their happy tips, because that's human nature as well, not just the genetic ego warring to protect and perpetuate itself.

Maybe the glass isn't half full or half empty, but it's simply a glass with water in the middle and we have to decide if we want to fill it, drink it, save it, spill it, sell it, share it or let it evaporate.

We ARE different in some ways. But alike in MORE ways.

maslow.png

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'm back to the just barely breathing,food that doesn't give me gas ,water retention,weekend sex,not enough sleep ,homeostasis ( not that there's anything wrong with that) , and the other thing.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I didn't know whether to laugh or not, until I went home, took a nap, had my Geritol, ate a Nexium, and had a cup of coffee to wake up, that you might be serious.

Last edited:
dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
In between all the minutiae an BS one can come away with a single pearl or a string to say the least.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm back to the just barely breathing,food that doesn't give me gas ,water retention,weekend sex,not enough sleep ,homeostasis ( not that there's anything wrong with that) , and the other thing.

luxury. i live in a cardboard box in the middle of the road.

then again why should i live better, i am after all wholly unaccredited.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The race to the bottom will continue as long as the lab fee cuts into the drs fees.
I think the first step towards self actualization is to separate the lab fee from the dentist fee.

I'ts not perfect up here but it has made a difference even though we have some trying to run the same race.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Then again , the genie is probably out of the bottle.
This is sounding a lot like a taxi vs uber thread.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The thought that a FB group is better, more useful, or more valuable than this forum, is laughable at best.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
The thing about FB is there are thousands of Drs that regularly visit there.
I have gotten so many cases from Drs there from all over. Heck that's how I got work from the pros depts from two major universities. The residents hang out there
Drs rarely come here to these forums

Same deal I see at courses or meetings.
Dumb ass techs huddle together rather than socialize with the ones that feed them.

And when it comes to DTG. Docs know it is a gathering of talent and so many docs go there regularly looking for labs you would be supprised.
Docs rarely go to associations looking for CDTs to work with.
Be pissed off all you want but it goes way beyond a "club" or page.
AACD and Pankey and Hinmam have all come to Von looking for talent to present to them along with several major manufactors always calling for us to do presentations and table clinics and endorse and test their products.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
I have witnessed several average techs with potential just blossom over a couple of years and now in demand from several companies and picking up new Drs from all over.
So piss and moan all you want and stay obscure in your corner only person hurt is yourself.
Last month 2 major companies contacted us wanting to know if anybody wanted to work with them on some products.
Several put their names in the hat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom