Bego Varseo 3D Printer

PearlZ

PearlZ

Reaction score
it just seems like a lot of work.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Looks promising, I'd ask for a few sample prints...better yet, send them some STL's to try... And ask 1000 questions to make sure its an open system...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The splint material is awaiting Health Canada approval.
The guides looked great and the model material was by far the best I have seen.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
What about the material costs ?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
What about the material costs ?

Separate cartridges have different costs. Depends on the size of the prints obviously, but I don't have the breakdown.

I'm not there yet so I didn't get too many details. I think it went for 35K plus laptop and training closer to 40K.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Got a feeling that we'll see quite a few similar printers to pop up in the near future...

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Robert ask bego to print you a piece of the clear and then video tape it while you try and break it. I wonder how fragile it is, all other printed clear if its CLEAR is fragile and not great for nightguards.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I am going to Bego for a two day course and I will see it in action and take some pictures.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Robert ask bego to print you a piece of the clear and then video tape it while you try and break it. I wonder how fragile it is, all other printed clear if its CLEAR is fragile and not great for nightguards.

Good idea. The rep had a sample that looked good. The material needs to be light cured after it is printed which may give you a clue as to it's durability.

I think their model material will be a winner if it is accurate. Small build platform though.

Taylor

Taylor

Reaction score
Our lab was first in north america to bring this printer in to production. We just got material to start printing models and have printed a few so far they are excellent, But we are still in test phase for copings and everything else.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Its been 3 more months, I want to hear how this printer is doing for you now

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
C'mon Taylor..

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-Charlton-Heston-Planet-of-the-Apes-GIF.gif

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Ive been using the printer for about a month now. Mainly models and RPDs. The models are great. I can get 6 quads plus the dies on a plate. Not huge, but for the $$$ its what I was expecting. I like the quality of the material a lot, and the prints have been very predictable. the rpds have been coming along, main hang up is the settings for clasp thickness, and frankly, getting the design to look more like what we do by hand. Overall, Im very happy with the purchase.

Taylor

Taylor

Reaction score
We are using it for models and guides. Here are some pictures. like I said before its a good machine, we use it everyday. :)

Attachments

• g.JPG
    g.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 183
  • g1.JPG
    g1.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 181
  • g2.JPG
    g2.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 180
T

Tsujen

Reaction score
I can get 6 quads plus the dies on a plate..
Would love to see a picture of this! We can only get 3 quads max on a plate. Are you printing vertically?

B

brinbird

Reaction score
Ive been using the printer for about a month now. Mainly models and RPDs. The models are great. I can get 6 quads plus the dies on a plate. Not huge, but for the $$$ its what I was expecting. I like the quality of the material a lot, and the prints have been very predictable. the rpds have been coming along, main hang up is the settings for clasp thickness, and frankly, getting the design to look more like what we do by hand. Overall, Im very happy with the purchase.
How do you nest them? I'd love to see pics

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

K

Katie Morse Day

Reaction score
Hi all! New to this website/forum. If anyone has questions about the Bego Varseo 3Dprinter, Morse Dental Lab has been operating this unit since Sept 2016 for RPD.

Last edited by a moderator: