Emax Multi ingot

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
I need Zubler Central Vac!!!

BIG ONE.

I saw one in Kuwata-Pan Dent in NJ and I loved it!

Lab was so clean and quite and minimum maintance required.

I would gain so much space by moving Twenty little POS vacuums on ebay?

Zubler family needs their own place on here....and they need to become vendors! LOL

We're here

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Sell to me a Vacuum system!!

I have 10lbs of Zirconia dust everyday!

My wife and I are breathing sh1t air!

$$ How much for a big one?

I will install/ No valves or fancy balloon things necessary to close ports.

I want them all on all the time. 24/7

I am ready. Sick of Vaniman junk.

(except when I sell them on ebay, they are incredible units! LOL)

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I need massive negative pressure please!

Not crazy volume.

I raced turbo cars and can speak the words of flow.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
*** - I have let Mr. Zubler know you are looking for a suction system. Microstar is still handling the Zubler suction systems. I'll let you know when I found out more.

K

Kurt Zubler

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Zubler.
Since you post double, I do too.
I went through HELL!!!!! using the Zubler to press emax. I had two weeks of failures, spent nights in the lab pressed the same thing over and over and over. Had Terry Mc Quisten"s phone number on speed dial. He even helped me from his dinner table with no results. You should have gotten a whole box full of miss presses from me. We ended up using timed presses and eliminated the sensor press because it just dindn't work. This Oven will never get through my door ever again.
I had a melt down at the end of this ordeal and had to blow several due dates.
I do not believe in Zubler. Also the cooling fan that runs constantly is absolute annoying when you have to sit next to it all day. The programing and handling is complicated because it has a mininal amount of buttons. It might be cool on a Bang and Olufson stereo, but it is annoying on a furnace when dials and buttons have multiple purposes. The Ivoclar overn is straigh out easy to use and I never had a problem with it.
Sorry, had to get this off my chest.

Okay I can understood that you went through hell.

Still why you are not giving us a chance to show you that it can be done better. Christoph Franke or Ottmar Domberger will come setup the new e-version and you can use the oven 1/2 year that you can see the the other side. We take care and no costs for you plus you get trained in pressing and finishing e.max - this is our support.

Sorry that you had this expierience but please give us a chance.

Kurt

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score

Still why you are not giving us a chance to show you that it can be done better. Christoph Franke or Ottmar Domberger will come setup the new e-version and you can use the oven 1/2 year that you can see the the other side. We take care and no costs for you plus you get trained in pressing and finishing e.max - this is our support.

Kurt

Hi Subrisi,
Listen, if you still own the Zubler press you should take Kurt up on the offer. Honestly, I have the press as well as may others and have been pressing 10-14 e.max rings per day in his press for several years. The press stays calibrated (we never see orange peel) what seems to be forever. Never needs repairs. This has been our most dapendable press, period. An addition, Kurt does know his stuff, I spoke with him in Chicago prior to pirchase. Why not take him up on the offer, I'm sure you will learn a lot.
I believe you probably bought the press from Jensen. I believe Your failures were do to lack of proper initial support form them. I also know Jensen very well and find your post to be disturbing because Jensen is generally great with support. You really can't put all the blame on Kurt for this one. He was likely never informed of your problems.
Bob
Bob

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi Kurt,
What's the deal on your suction system?
Bob
PS sorry this may not be the thread for this Q.

keithw@vodamail.co.za

[email protected]

Reaction score
I have to say that the effort that Kurt Zubler puts in to back up his product and his clients is astonishing, I use Ivoclar product but must say I have read a number of posts about Zubler equipment and it seems that Kurt is always getting involved and makes an effort to resolve any issues, pretty impressive!!,
Plus I take my hat off to someone that has the business skill, technical skill and knowledge not to mention guts to take on Ivodent in an area that they largely dominate.
Well done Kurt, wish you and your business all the best.
Cheers Keith
S.A.

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
Interesting conversation. It sounds like subrisi did go through a bunch of trouble. I would recommend doing what I did, go with one vendor for everything possible to produce the product you want to offer. This way, if nothing else, you have one person/company to call when you have problems.

Kurt

H

hootsman

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have a issue with the multi press ingots from Ivoclar they are filling the prep area with ceramic, we are pressing normal ingots no problem. Has anyone had this issue cheers Jim

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have a issue with the multi press ingots from Ivoclar they are filling the prep area with ceramic, we are pressing normal ingots no problem. Has anyone had this issue cheers Jim
I'm pretty sure its' the spruing. You don't want the glass flowing in and hitting the prep at a right angle. The spru needs to be setup so the glass flows across the buccal cavity and goes around the prep. Another way to describe it, have the prue almost parallel and almost flush to the buccal surface rater than aligning through the interproximal contact.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its' the spruing. You don't want the glass flowing in and hitting the prep at a right angle. The spru needs to be setup so the glass flows across the buccal cavity and goes around the prep. Another way to describe it, have the prue almost parallel and almost flush to the buccal surface rater than aligning through the interproximal contact.

Absolutely right, Bob. I've had this call a few times. The other thing that you should look at is with very small, thin preps you may need to go to the Wax Pattern B (pink sprue) to slow the flow of the material, but check placement first.

H

hootsman

Reaction score
Thanks Guys we will try this nxt time as I think this might be the problem

S

skim

Reaction score
Anyone having blending issues at the incisal half? My crowns are ending up with diagonal lines where it looks like the body shade and translucent incisal shades are coming together. I have the sprues along the facial as directed but still having issues.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Only did one case 6-11 (13-23).
Came out great. Really nice blend.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Anyone having blending issues at the incisal half? My crowns are ending up with diagonal lines where it looks like the body shade and translucent incisal shades are coming together. I have the sprues along the facial as directed but still having issues.
I thought sprues attach to the mes or dist contacts? I've never done one but just from reading up on it that's my thinking

S

skim

Reaction score
I attach along the facial at the contact.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
RileyS, the sprueing is m or d but the direction of the sprues is a little different than standard spruing. Pull up the ifu from Ivoclar. Multi is definitely worth looking into. It's more versatile than you might expect and has some real advantages for certain applications.

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
I now use mostly the multi ingot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk