D700 part ?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
After almost five years my D700 decided to call it quits by throwing various errors left and right... it didn't take to long to realize that there is slight rupture in the main cable connecting the camera/laser assembly to the main board...so it needs replacement...Banghead

2ceozt3.jpg

Dose anybody know about a 3rd party supplier I could order a replacement from ?

Thanks

The Veneer Guy

The Veneer Guy

Reaction score
After almost five years my D700 decided to call it quits by throwing various errors left and right... it didn't take to long to realize that there is slight rupture in the main cable connecting the camera/laser assembly to the main board...so it needs replacement...Banghead

2ceozt3.jpg

Dose anybody know about a 3rd party supplier I could order a replacement from ?

Thanks
Hey buddy. Sorry to see your 3shape have problems but look at it this way what a better time to swith to Exocad;) but seriously, the guys at P&S in LA might be able to help you. (310) 366-1300 David or Jay tell them Stefan sent you.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
exocad makes scanners?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Hey buddy. Sorry to see your 3shape have problems but look at it this way what a better time to swith to Exocad;) but seriously, the guys at P&S in LA might be able to help you. (310) 366-1300 David or Jay tell them Stefan sent you.

Thanks for the info, will give them a call :)... got both systems BTW, do favor Exo more :p...soon as I fix the scanner will go up for sale...

exocad makes scanners?

Exocad doesn't make scanners...they just develop software...

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
So, contacted P&S today...will find out how much they want, hopefully tomorrow...Bebored

Edited to add: did my own research, parts are available from Digi-Key... connectors: 2x A99458CT-ND, shielded ribbon cable: MB16H-5-ND
Beer

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
usually you can find a part number or mfg. on there and search it out.. They buy parts from other distributors too. They certainly dont make all these parts.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
usually you can find a part number or mfg. on there and search it out.. They buy parts from other distributors too. They certainly dont make all these parts.

Their catalog is 3 inches thick...took forever to find it...:eek:

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
No pain, no gain, that's what you get charged with for 'Customer Support' . . .
:)
Tried to get a cable on my lab handpiece before, know your pain, kind of.
LCM

C

chamby61

Reaction score
So, contacted P&S today...will find out how much they want, hopefully tomorrow...Bebored

Edited to add: did my own research, parts are available from Digi-Key... connectors: 2x A99458CT-ND, shielded ribbon cable: MB16H-5-ND
Beer
hello was this data cable? the 20-wire one?

Top Bottom