A few questions on gc vs vita

C

charles007

Reaction score
Rob, maybe GC reps only service US good looking guys down south.....lol

My GC rep is only a phone call away. My Ivoclar rep calls regularly.....Vita rep call more than anyone since I stopped ordering VM9 lol
Jensen calls regularly..
Can someone explain to me what micro layering is ? Hmmmm2
Laugh
Edy, Micro layering takes a special micro porcelain brush only sold in the US...
Send me a couple large bills $$ and I will share this special trick with a few mouse clicks .. OK ;)

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
That's BS!!! I've been trying to find my GC rep for three years now and get a trial kit. Please, PLEASE share with me your results and by chance give her my address, phone number, heck give her my SSN, hell give her one of my kids... throw in her in a car and tell her to head to Michigan :p Seriously, just let her know I'm looking to try GC's porcelain out as well. Now I will scurry away in dismay and total jealously...lol

Rob here is a list of the reps.. Looks like yours is mike angert.
http://www.gcamerica.com/lab/contact/team.php

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
< 0.5mm layering of ceramic materials on the surface.
Hmmmm and what is so special about that ? need to learn a new technique and need to know what brand is best for that ? Its used when there is no space for thicker layers or ?

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Hmmmm and what is so special about that ? need to learn a new technique and need to know what brand is best for that ? Its used when there is no space for thicker layers or ?

Internal staining is beautiful and impressive.

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
It creates tons of depth.. Ditch that 3 or 4 powder build up for a 10 powder build up which sounds like a headache but not when you see the results.

AJ@VITA

AJ@VITA

Reaction score
Hey Charles,
Why did you stop ordering the VM9?
Haha

C

charles007

Reaction score
Could not depend on getting good 3d shades with zirconia..Value was off, and lack of Chroma. Clasical shades were ok
Never had a problem matching 3D with 900, vm13, or Master !
Most 3D shades are in the 1m1 to 3m2 range, with the majority from 1m1 to 2m2..
fyi most of my anterior cases are in 3D, so I gave up and switched to CZR..

AJ@VITA

AJ@VITA

Reaction score
I see. Wish I had the technical advice to help you. I've been working for VITA for a few months, and since we came up with the 3D system it troubles me that you were having difficulty obtaining that shade with our porcelain. Did you talk to one of our technicians about it?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That's BS!!! I've been trying to find my GC rep for three years now and get a trial kit. Please, PLEASE share with me your results and by chance give her my address, phone number, heck give her my SSN, hell give her one of my kids... throw in her in a car and tell her to head to Michigan :p Seriously, just let her know I'm looking to try GC's porcelain out as well. Now I will scurry away in dismay and total jealously...lol

Still funny :)