Updated terms and rules

Bob Smith

Bob Smith

Reaction score
When I first read the new rules I actually agreed with them, and to an an extent I still do. I think it was the timing that bothers me. It's like we finally went where we are not allowed. Gonna leave it at that as to not offend anyone. I do agree that this forum is not a democracy and I agree that it should not be. It belongs to Travis and we are all quest here. I will abide . ( hopefully )

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
I am not a biblical scholar, but I am sure there is some one somewhere, that would argue there is only One God and his names are many. My point of the comment was to include all the believers here in order to encourage a peaceful gathering.

My comment was also an opinion, and subject to controversy. I have fun with differences but tend to be more inclusive in others' ideas. In short: I won't argue viewpoint but rather listen and glean what I can for my own benefit. I am definitely loving the spell check. And I am not referring to black magic. Haha

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I can agree with Travis's terms.
I probably will be warned at times because I'm Irish but I don't want to be banned for bad behavior.

Can I still call Obama a hosehead?

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
When I first read the new rules I actually agreed with them, and to an an extent I still do. I think it was the timing that bothers me. It's like we finally went where we are not allowed. Gonna leave it at that as to not offend anyone. I do agree that this forum is not a democracy and I agree that it should not be. It belongs to Travis and we are all quest here. I will abide . ( hopefully )

I feel the same way Bob. I know your remarks were for fun and not to antagonize. Mine too, but we were not the only ones to get carried away...which is why it all began. Oh well. Cheers and Happy Halloween.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
I can agree with Travis's terms.
I probably will be warned at times because I'm Irish but I don't want to be banned for bad behavior.

Can I still call Obama a hosehead?

If you have red hair you are officially TROUBLE. This might be a good thing. A ready explanation.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
All I have to saw is HEEEEYYYY!

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Im confused. We're not supposed to offend anyone, but what about in the politics or jokes threads?

What if you cant say something nice about someone, like Catamount or RKM?

Will there be a purge day that you will let anything go so we can vent?

Will you still allow muslims, canadians or redheads to use this site? (they all tend to be offensive)
B

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You don't want to ban sarcasm do you Tayeb?

user name

user name

Reaction score
I am not a biblical scholar, but I am sure there is some one somewhere, that would argue there is only One God and his names are many. My point of the comment was to include all the believers here in order to encourage a peaceful gathering.

My comment was also an opinion, and subject to controversy. I have fun with differences but tend to be more inclusive in others' ideas. In short: I won't argue viewpoint but rather listen and glean what I can for my own benefit. I am definitely loving the spell check. And I am not referring to black magic. Haha
Then [Elohim] said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness” (Genesis 1:26).

[Elohim] stands in the assembly of El; in the midst of the gods he renders judgment (Ps. 82:1).

For who in the skies can compare to [Jehovah]? Who is like [Jehovah] among the [sons of God], a God who is honored [in the great assembly of the holy ones], and more awesome than all who surround him? (Ps. 89:6–7)

For [Jehovah] is the great God, and the great King above all gods (Ps. 95:3).

All the gods bow down before [Jehovah] (Ps. 97:7).

I know [Jehovah] is great, and our Lord is superior to all gods. (Ps. 135:5)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have an idea,

We should substitute " dentist",

When referring to Muslims,redheads, and Canadians.

ie: that "dentist" has got nice legs.

not all dentists are terrorists.

why do all dentists talk with a funny accent?

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Then [Elohim] said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness” (Genesis 1:26).

[Elohim] stands in the assembly of El; in the midst of the gods he renders judgment (Ps. 82:1).

For who in the skies can compare to [Jehovah]? Who is like [Jehovah] among the [sons of God], a God who is honored [in the great assembly of the holy ones], and more awesome than all who surround him? (Ps. 89:6–7)

For [Jehovah] is the great God, and the great King above all gods (Ps. 95:3).

All the gods bow down before [Jehovah] (Ps. 97:7).

I know [Jehovah] is great, and our Lord is superior to all gods. (Ps. 135:5)

Yes, it is fascinating.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Here we go again !. You point to Canadians, redheads, but to some people with their religion. How sweet?You are stereotyping my good and respected friend.
Like RKM RDT was saying...Sarcasm. i was making a joke; although stereotypes exist because theyre true.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
A

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I knew CRob was a redhead.:eek:

rkm rdt