GlAdIaTorGriLLz

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Z

zahnartz

Reaction score
Its a Grill.

Just a waxup casted in half an ounce of silver/palladium...

For a patient who wants it for... play.

Maybe he wants to dress up as a rapper for Halloween, I dunno.
I interested in your technique , when you decide to cast in type 111 ?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I interested in your technique , when you decide to cast in type 111 ?
I wasn't sure what I would like to cast it in, so I bought some metal from ivoclaire that was suggested in the post or a similar post.

G

grill lab

Reaction score
I had a problem where my grill fit the die but not my teeth any suggestion? and also I been using casting wax sheets would a block of wax plus additive wax up method be better?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I had a problem where my grill fit the die but not my teeth any suggestion? and also I been using casting wax sheets would a block of wax plus additive wax up method be better?
What die? You mean the cast of the arch? It shouldn't fit either very well. Leave room inside to re align with acrylics. And you say YOUR teeth? Cool, show us pics of your grill.

X

xvxruzz

Reaction score
What die? You mean the cast of the arch? It shouldn't fit either very well. Leave room inside to re align with acrylics. And you say YOUR teeth? Cool, show us pics of your grill.
Sorry for bumping up this old post! May I know if you figured out how to get the upper grill to stay without falling off?

trying to do so without any adhesives but not working out :(

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
I love the fact that you who Nelly is! You are one cool dude , Glenn.
i-noticed-that-you-re-gangster-i-m-pretty-gangster-myself.jpg

D

Difficoltà

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Marcusthegladiator CDT, post: 112670, member: 7071"] Quindi devo ancora fare il lower ...
Tanto lavoro solo per una brutta griglia ...

View attachment 5579 View attachment 5578 View attachment 5577 View attachment 5580 View attachment 5581 View attachment 5582 View attachment 5583 View attachment 5584

QUINDI la griglia è pesante e c'è molta ritenzione, ma cade ... L'adattamento interno è ruvido e non volevo che il paziente continuasse a demolire i suoi denti naturali ... Così ho dipinto un sottile strato di palizzata all'interno e quindi l'aria lo ha protetto con uno strato sottile e lo ha curato. Ha una bella superficie interna liscia ora ...
Sembra buono.

Quindi, che cosa potrei fornire al paziente per applicare dentro per assistere nella conservazione quando lo indossa?
View attachment 5577 View attachment 5578 View attachment 5579 View attachment 5580 View attachment 5581 View attachment 5582 View attachment 5583 View attachment 5584[/CITAZIONE]
chiedo scusa, ma non sono chiusi palatalmente?

user name

user name

Reaction score
@Difficoltà Speak English. If you cant keep a grill in, redesign it or stop working for ganstas and thugs.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Nellys alright but hes no Big GIPP.

also paul wall in the video was a former dental tech.. who used to make grills