RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Uh-oh Al! Someone's gaining on you!
Very very awesome drizz

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thank you RileyS so much !!! I have a long road ahead of me to produce work as awesome as Al's !!!

kimba

kimba

Reaction score
very very very nice. Beautiful surface anatomy!!!

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Very nice my friend, keep up the good work. What is your procedure.

C

charles007

Reaction score
This is as good as it gets, and I see no room for improvement !!
Color blending, surface finish and texture ...wow,, very few tech are at this level ..
Fabulous work Drizzt..

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Nondas teach you some tricks :?)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Very nice my friend, keep up the good work. What is your procedure.

Hey Tayebdental , I first preppared the core with glaze liquid and sprinkled some neutral powder on it . After that I started the build up with with a mix of D A2 and DD A2 , 50/50 , to the cervical area . After that CT op to the cervical area . Then I used a 2:1 mix of D A1+OE4 for the rest of the tooth . I finished the shape of the incisal with a mix of the previous mix (D A1+OE4) and 50% T Neutral . Then I reduced where needed , made the mamelons . After that , I used a 1:1 mix of OE Violet and OE 1 to the area right below the mamelons , almost to the middle . I then put some OE 1 to the spaces I had created when I cut for the mamelons , and also some OE4 . After that , I used a 2:1 mix of TI 1 and T Neutral and covered the whole tooth . Last , for the Halo effect , I used a 2:1 mix of Mamelon Light and Mamelon Salmon . I then baked , I adjusted contact points and made the surface texture and applied some glaze liquid and some stains . After that , polished with rubber wheels , diamond paste and finished .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Charles , although I am very happy with the result , there is always room for improovment . It feels great that I am having positive feedback from fellow techs . I have seen some amazing work here and on Facebook , and this is my inspiration and my motive to get better with each case . Thanks again !

Jason thank you so much !

John , I consider Nondas first a great guy and a friend , and after that a phenomenal technician . The course I had with him leveled me up I believe , he is an amazing teacher .

Ts4341 thank you !! The pics are the result of a new setup I am using the last month and I am really happy with that .

Everyone , my name is Dimitris ! Drizzt is my all time favorite book character !

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Love everything about those! Shape is fantastic, love the incisal edges, not just the color but the actual shape of the edges, very natural. What did you use for the core, and what was the thickness of the core and porcelain at finish?

al6spap

al6spap

Reaction score
Dimitris...I said it before and i say it again...Excellent!!! :)