Zirkonzahn

R

Reza Dehghan

Reaction score
Hello .
I have a ZZ M5 with the s600 Arti and theirs sentering furnace working non stop 3years ago till now precision is 100% the support is excellent and the services are fantastic ! Yes ended it s a close system concerning the zircon discs I pay for a 14 mm disc 92€ that s the only thing that is close in the system !
You can import and export STL files with no problems and it s an exocad platform very friendly user !
The implant library is very rich almost every implant on the market . The problem is that you can not work with other library than their ! But as I say their library is very rich . I m very satisfy with the system ! You can register your own articulator in the scanner ! And then put it in the digital one in the software ( if you buy it ) the single problem that the M5 has , it works slow ! 1coping 25 mn 2coping 40 mn a full arch bridge 2,30 hours beside this it s a very good system and extremely precise ! So it s up to you what are you searching for ! Regards .
Hi Dear Joermania
I have M1 system but import stl in nesting is not allowed. Do you have any soloution please let me know

R

Reza Dehghan

Reaction score
I'm using a ZZ scanner and ZZ CAD together with Roland DWX-50 and WorkNC CAD... closed system?
dear technician
can you help me how to import stl files from exocad into nesting and mill with zz M1 machine?