Zirkonzahn

J

Joeromania

Reaction score
I would like to start with CAD / CAM. I have an excellent offer from Zirkonzahn.
Milling unit M1 with 5 axes, Scanner S600 ARTI, with Zirkonzahn CAD/CAM software.
Does anyone have this system? What are the experiences with Zirkonzahn scanner and Milling unit M1 or M5, M3 with 5 axes?
Hello .
I have a ZZ M5 with the s600 Arti and theirs sentering furnace working non stop 3years ago till now precision is 100% the support is excellent and the services are fantastic ! Yes ended it s a close system concerning the zircon discs I pay for a 14 mm disc 92€ that s the only thing that is close in the system !
You can import and export STL files with no problems and it s an exocad platform very friendly user !
The implant library is very rich almost every implant on the market . The problem is that you can not work with other library than their ! But as I say their library is very rich . I m very satisfy with the system ! You can register your own articulator in the scanner ! And then put it in the digital one in the software ( if you buy it ) the single problem that the M5 has , it works slow ! 1coping 25 mn 2coping 40 mn a full arch bridge 2,30 hours beside this it s a very good system and extremely precise ! So it s up to you what are you searching for ! Regards .

ostrvo

ostrvo

Reaction score
Ja sam iz Srbije. Zelim da kupim CAD-CAM. Dobio sam mnogo skuplju ponudu za ZZ M1, te mi je prikazana ponuda vrlo interesantna. Da li ste kupili ZZ, po kojoj ceni i od kog prodavca. Mozete li mi pomoci da kontaktiram Vaseg prodavca? Unapred hvala.
Kupio sam po vecoj cijeni M1 I skener, nego sam naveo ovu cijenu jer ovdje na forumu pljuju po ZZ a forsiraju neke svoje sisteme, pa samo da vidim ko je ovde prodavac a ko stvarno ima ZZ sistem. Izvini zbog zabune, kupio sam od mikodentala I sve funkcionise extra. Ako te zanimaju detalji evo ti moj mail [email protected]. Pozz

C

Cheffinho

Reaction score
I was going to buy ZZ... But at the the end decided for Roland. Still like ZZ zirkonia though, so fabricated a piece that goes in the Roland (I will try to put pictures later),so I can use wathever zirconia I want, uncluding ZZ
Yes ZZ is a closed system (at the begining was not, but exocad made an update... ups!) Now is a closed system and you have to pay for the SLT feature.

PMMA and wax are also more expensive in the ZZ.

About assistance, yes they are open 24/24 but if you have a mechanical problem? You send the machine back to ZZ?

My opinion: Don´t buy closed systems![/QUOTE

as you said Zirkonzahn sell a module to import STL archive but if someone buy scanner and milling machine why would you need an open system?

I'm from México and I have a M1 WET HEAVY machine and it works preatty good, whenever I haver a problem about software the support is preatty good.

I know that if someday I need to change some mechanical part of the machine I don't have to send it back to Italy, the just send me the part and a manual where I can follow step by step how to change it and Italy support help me. They call to my laboratory and explain step by step how I have to do it.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
i will not hesitate for a second, and if u can give me the same offer i would be very interested but need few month to organize something here before, i do not have a time for it now i am working on some project, so i will keep you in mind for sure.
regarding the disks you can find very good one for very good price, however, ZZ blocks worth its price and not so high from the market rate.

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Hello .
I have a ZZ M5 with the s600 Arti and theirs sentering furnace working non stop 3years ago till now precision is 100% the support is excellent and the services are fantastic ! Yes ended it s a close system concerning the zircon discs I pay for a 14 mm disc 92€ that s the only thing that is close in the system !
You can import and export STL files with no problems and it s an exocad platform very friendly user !
The implant library is very rich almost every implant on the market . The problem is that you can not work with other library than their ! But as I say their library is very rich . I m very satisfy with the system ! You can register your own articulator in the scanner ! And then put it in the digital one in the software ( if you buy it ) the single problem that the M5 has , it works slow ! 1coping 25 mn 2coping 40 mn a full arch bridge 2,30 hours beside this it s a very good system and extremely precise ! So it s up to you what are you searching for ! Regards .

I have a "special" anatomy library (eoff file) who run on all open Exocad , but not on ZZ, If you use it , you have a message "This file is corrupted" (???)
So it's not really an open system , ZZ choose for you what you can use really or what you can not use !

Lot of my friends use it on open Exocad system aroud the world and don't have problem with ...

if you have any doubt send me your email adress and I'll send you my file !

I can explain you what is really an open system in France ….

All the best ! ;)

Last edited:
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Frenchy I might need that special library of yours...looks like I'm getting a Medit Blue next week :)...unless a particular 3shape vendor gives me the discount of a lifetime...:D

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Yes you will have !

Because you join the prestigious Exocad Dream Team and you give up an obsolete system !
Because you are a very sexy boy, I saw your avatar ....
Hollywood has George Clooney but the Canada has zero !
Now , All Exocad users around the world can say "Zero is inside !"

Party

:)

Last edited:
Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Me too French cadman, for "the special anatomical library" you have my email. ThanksHello

E

exo

Reaction score
I have a "special" anatomy library (eoff file) who run on all open Exocad , but not on ZZ, If you use it , you have a message "This file is corrupted" (???)
So it's not really an open system , ZZ choose for you what you can use really or what you can not use !

On ZZ, the folder ".../DentalCadApp/library/" is closed. If you edit there anything without authorisation you'll get your above-mentioned message.
So you have 2 opinions:

1. You can choose your library manually from any other folder - the desktop for example.

2. The owner of the system can call to ZZ that he need to open the library. I know some laboratories who need that for implant geometries. ;)

So i don't like this closed folder, but that's really no problem - you can open it every time. I also understand the problem for ZZ, because with every update you have to edit that folder again. And you get updates with new files in the library about three times every month. And most dental technician always call them to import the special files.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Me three Frenchy, for "the special anatomical library" you have my email. ThanksHello

L

lucky54

Reaction score

Lot of my friends use it on open Exocad system aroud the world and don't have problem with ...

if you have any doubt send me your email adress and I'll send you my file !

I can explain you what is really an open system in France ….

All the best ! ;)

Hi Cadmann do you have pictures from your library. Pleas show

Thanks

G

grantoz

Reaction score
you guys are worse than Russian hackers

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Its part of their evil plan mwa ha ha

S

STJDENT

Reaction score
Gdje si u CG? Svake godine dolazim redovno u BD i bilo bi zanimljovo sresti kolege koje ulazu u buducnost. '
Ja imam Imes-Icore masinu i preporucio bih ti da se raspitas malo oko njih. Doduse ja imam poprilicno veliku masinu ali im je suport odlican.
Jeste da je na engleskom ali mislim da ne treba toliko znanje tog jezika da se rijesi problem.
Pozdrav iz Svedske i sa srecom!

M

Mr. Aron Dalnoki

Reaction score
Can you buy other tha ZZ pucks to run on it?
I would like to start with CAD / CAM. I have an excellent offer from Zirkonzahn.
Milling unit M1 with 5 axes, Scanner S600 ARTI, with Zirkonzahn CAD/CAM software.
Does anyone have this system? What are the experiences with Zirkonzahn scanner and Milling unit M1 or M5, M3 with 5 axes?

ostrvo

ostrvo

Reaction score
Gdje si u CG? Svake godine dolazim redovno u BD i bilo bi zanimljovo sresti kolege koje ulazu u buducnost. '
Ja imam Imes-Icore masinu i preporucio bih ti da se raspitas malo oko njih. Doduse ja imam poprilicno veliku masinu ali im je suport odlican.
Jeste da je na engleskom ali mislim da ne treba toliko znanje tog jezika da se rijesi problem.
Pozdrav iz Svedske i sa srecom!
Kolega, ja sam u Kotoru , tako da nije daleko da svratis kad budes u Budvi ,Kotor je lijep stari grad ima sta da se vidi. Kupio sam prije nekoliko mjeseci ZZ sisitem M1 sa skenerom I racunarom sa software-om. Za sada sve ide kako treba.
Imaju dobar support I nisam zazalio sto sam odabrao ZZ .Bio sam na nekoliko kurseva u ZZ u italiji ...Materijal jeste malo skuplji...Pozdrav iz Kotora , pa da se I sretnemo

M

Mr. Aron Dalnoki

Reaction score
Kerox has a zircon disk, called 95-er, that is ZirkonZahn compatible, very translucent. we send you a free sample for testing. keroxdental.net

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Kerox has a zircon disk, called 95-er, that is ZirkonZahn compatible, very translucent. we send you a free sample for testing. keroxdental.net

Are you guys a new sponsor here on DLN Mr. Aron Dalnoki?

Last edited: