Zirkonzahn m4

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Ive had my m4 for a couple of weeks now and its fricken awesome its the best milling quality i have seen on zi ti wax plastic and its faster than the other mills i have.I would recommend anyone looking for a new mill to have a look at this mill its arealy good for labs who need to mill multiple full arches etc but dont want to go to the big haas mills etc

G

grantoz

Reaction score
with scanner about $90000 usd

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i would its that good

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Zirkonzahn has to be one of the most innovative dental companies out there, well worth the price tag Id say. They have so many offerings and options to suit every need. What other tabletop mill can do 30 preforms at a go? Or mill several different pucks without a changer?

For now I will just drool..

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Zirkonzahn has to be one of the most innovative dental companies out there, well worth the price tag Id say. They have so many offerings and options to suit every need. What other tabletop mill can do 30 preforms at a go? Or mill several different pucks without a changer?

For now I will just drool..
changer would have more advantage though, because even if you complete puck 1 and 2, you can't open the door to take them out while milling 3 and 4.

useless trash. 0/10 would not pay 9 $ nevermind 90k

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Sure, but this is a much cheaper solution than adding a changer. I doubt any MegaLab is buying ZZ.. these are geared towards the artisan.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
adding a robot like Locky did, probably hit the break even point for a mill like a 5x200/5xs or any roland. 40k mill, 50k in robotics and cage.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
you can stop the mill and take out the finished pucks and then restart .i didnt really consider the versa mill as i dont get the same support as i do with zirkonzahn. its worth the extra cash to buy the m4 as you dont need to change burs as it holds 32 burs at once. so you can mill wax zi plastic metal all at once except ti and zi as one is dry milled the other is wet milled.

B

badcrepitus

Reaction score
Ive had my m4 for a couple of weeks now and its fricken awesome its the best milling quality i have seen on zi ti wax plastic and its faster than the other mills i have.I would recommend anyone looking for a new mill to have a look at this mill its arealy good for labs who need to mill multiple full arches etc but dont want to go to the big haas mills etc
How does the M4 perform milling custom titanium abutments and titanium bars? I love the idea of full digital workflow and support. I have been looking at ZZ M4 mill and Versa mill 5X200 mill. The versa mill looks like a fantastic mill, but I worry about support and training beyond the 2-3 days.

DavidW

DavidW

Reaction score
We have had a 5X 200 for about a year now support from Axsys has been excellent

G

grantoz

Reaction score
ive had the m4 now 2 years its been great had a couple of issues with motors, ZZ replaced them straight away no questions asked the support has been fantastic make sure you have very clean air i have oil and water filters and refrigeration dryer on my line you can do most the servicing and repairs yourself which is very helpful as most of it is modular .My CNC service guy who doesnt work for ZZ he works on all CNC machines commented that its very well made.it mills bars and custom abutments very well we have done hundreds of them. check out the Raw abutments on the ZZ web site i hope this helps.

B

badcrepitus

Reaction score
ive had the m4 now 2 years its been great had a couple of issues with motors, ZZ replaced them straight away no questions asked the support has been fantastic make sure you have very clean air i have oil and water filters and refrigeration dryer on my line you can do most the servicing and repairs yourself which is very helpful as most of it is modular .My CNC service guy who doesnt work for ZZ he works on all CNC machines commented that its very well made.it mills bars and custom abutments very well we have done hundreds of them. check out the Raw abutments on the ZZ web site i hope this helps.
After having the M4 for 2 years now. If you were in a purchase position would you buy the M4 again or would you purchase another machine?

B

Boban

Reaction score

Hey ,I am dentist i alredy buy zirkonzahnm5 milling maschine and please i like to know to do me favor i dont know price for zirkonzahn blanks ,can u tell me your price for prettau 18mm,and anterior 16mm.In my country i pay to mutch and want to know your price.Tnx

G

grantoz

Reaction score
boban ware are you from