Zirconia for milling beginner.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
If you are new it is all about the support.....that being said I have work with unshaded and will continue as I don't want or need all the preshaded pucks half milled in inventory. Using unshaded I usually will run mostly full pucks and color. As far as the Zr goes everyone has their preference, I have never had a complaint on fit or esthtics with Jensens' Xt fired in my Dekema, I have had comments from Dr's how well they fit compared to other stuff they were receiving, some of that is techniques I have developed through trial and error that may be missed at larger operations.
support and training are key!

K

KIM

Reaction score
If you are new it is all about the support.....that being said I have work with unshaded and will continue as I don't want or need all the preshaded pucks half milled in inventory. Using unshaded I usually will run mostly full pucks and color. As far as the Zr goes everyone has their preference, I have never had a complaint on fit or esthtics with Jensens' Xt fired in my Dekema, I have had comments from Dr's how well they fit compared to other stuff they were receiving, some of that is techniques I have developed through trial and error that may be missed at larger operations.
Thanks Mike2! :Hello:

L

labtek

Reaction score
Other than CAP/Zahn/Schein who else sales the Dekema 674i sintering furnaces?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
I think Jensen sells a different model.

S

slotboom.f

Reaction score
Ebay

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Top Bottom