Zirconia bar with PEEK double strucure

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The only things that worry me is distal extensions, This bar pictured has to have 12mm2 joints which is a ton of strength. I just see no benefit to a ZI bar right now. Now when we can design full Zircon over a ti bar with MK1 attachment we will have the something almost bullet proof.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Cool but I still say it's voodoo magic!
interesting fact about voodoo, it originates in European religions as beneficial magic and herbology, and was only ascribed with negative connotations, curses and arcane arts when it was seen to be practiced by non-european countries. the churches of europe couldn't stand to see other countries enriched with beneficial natural remedies and began a hate-based practice of calling other nation's practices as witchcraft. this led inevitably to inquisitions and wars.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
One of the contraindications with the Juvora product and PEEK Optima is that it cannot be cemented to a titanium base engaging into the PEEK - I was recently doing research into this and received the info from Juvora who were really great to talk to and extremely helpful and forthcoming. There is no other PEEK that I found which is both a long term solution- more than 1 month and one day AND can be cemented to a ti base that is FDA approved...schucks!!!!