Zahns shipping boxes

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I knew I had 2 things left coming in from Zahn. When I opened the 1st box was one of my items, glaze liquid. Then thought "no, they couldn't have shipped my opaque in that big box, could they have?" Sure enough, they did.

Both items were shipped from different locations. Maybe they ran out of small boxes at the one? But that happens every now and then with Zahn, I get one or two products in big boxes, with lots of shipping paper. It seems like a waste. I would be the all more concerned if I was getting charged for the size of the box and weight, like when we ship things personally with UPS.

IMG_1095_zps3fk3carm.jpg

IMG_1092_zps25wvdkfr.jpg

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
These big companies shipping tiny items in large containers makes a person scratch their
head and wonder why. A one pound shipment can turn into a 2 pound shipment and guess
who's paying for that extra pound?? Yep, you!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I'm hoping I don't have to pay for that. The invoice is usually in with the products, but not with the big box the opaque came in. I will call my rep and see how I get charged for the shipping.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I'm hoping I don't have to pay for that. The invoice is usually in with the products, but not with the big box the opaque came in. I will call my rep and see how I get charged for the shipping.

UPS charges by weight & value.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks, Ron. What I also need to find out is if I'm paying a flat shipping fee when I make a 1 phone order for multiple things, but it comes from 2-3 different places, sometimes in 2-3 different boxes.

Something can be said for the likes of TD Dental, one (or 2) locations, and everything gets shipped from there under 1 invioce/shipping bill.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Thanks, Ron. What I also need to find out is if I'm paying a flat shipping fee when I make a 1 phone order for multiple things, but it comes from 2-3 different places, sometimes in 2-3 different boxes.

Something can be said for the likes of TD Dental, one (or 2) locations, and everything gets shipped from there under 1 invioce/shipping bill.

2 addresses and 1 location. ALL products shipped from our San Gabriel, CA location. Our 2nd address is our mailing address.