Zahn Dental....

T

Tina Evk

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am very new to this community and industry. Therefore, looking forward to learning lots! I keep seeing Zahn dental/Henry Schein pop up all over the industry but not here. What is the general opinion about them?

I greatly appreciate any feedback. Thanks guys!:)

PearlZ

PearlZ

Reaction score
theyre Big Bicuspid. they sell to dentists. middle people.

nice people.

but middle people.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
I love them long time......but secretly.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Zahn is simply a distributor-generally decent pricing and fast service. My lab rep Tracy Lund is the best in the business and very helpful. As a company, they have their fingers in every aspect of dentistry, which means at some point they will likely become our competitor (lab side).

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
Zahn is simply a distributor-generally decent pricing and fast service. My lab rep Tracy Lund is the best in the business and very helpful. As a company, they have their fingers in every aspect of dentistry, which means at some point they will likely become our competitor (lab side).

CMC?!,...Hello,....tap tap,...is this thing working....

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I love them long time......but secretly.

Same here, love may be a bit of a stretch, but I've always had pretty good success with them. Unless you work with a territory rep. you never know who's going to answer the phone, compared with Nowak, in which you can create a more personal working relationship and friendship.

In the past, I did try to stay with and support smaller companies like DLDS, but Schein/Zahn kept on buying them out, and they also became the sole distributors of Noritake products. So for the most part, I've pretty much just kinda given into them :(

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Same here, love may be a bit of a stretch, but I've always had pretty good success with them. Unless you work with a territory rep. you never know who's going to answer the phone, compared with Nowak, in which you can create a more personal working relationship and friendship.

In the past, I did try to stay with and support smaller companies like DLDS, but Schein/Zahn kept on buying them out, and they also became the sole distributors of Noritake products. So for the most part, I've pretty much just kinda given into them :(
I remember DLDS. Main supplier for years before they got bought out

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, good people (and service) you got to know and like. I think Jill Spina of Nowak, used to work at DLDS?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
They'll sell to dentists. It's just that most dentist would use Schein. It's all the same company.
I didn't mean Shein, I was asking about CMC, Their outsourcing business.

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
They will if the doctor lists a fake lab name. They can set up an account and send directly to CMC. ThefingerCMC!

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
More names from the past, Darby, DTS, and most recently Lincoln .

I've given in so I can keep using the best investment for pressing, PCI Plus;)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
More names from the past, Darby, DTS, and most recently Lincoln .

I've given in so I can keep using the best investment for pressing, PCI Plus;)

Yes, more good names from the past.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Because it works flawlessly and fits are incredible. Also easy to get delivered. Not coming on a ship getting old.
And it's made by the people that developed the original LDS

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
What I like about Zahn is if I order today, it arrives tomorrow, at no extra charge. That is if I call my rep otherwise it's here in two days if I order online.