Zahn Dental Alternative...Please!

user name

user name

Reaction score
I called Zahn this morning. I said I had a couple questions about Katana STML zirconia. The sales gal said she had no idea what I was talking about and transferred me to a technicians line, but Im not getting a call back. Are they the only place we can get katana?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
As far as I know, they are the only distributors in the US. http://www.kuraraynoritake.com/country/usa/

The support is really lacking, still under the banner of, "we're in the middle of a merger with CAP, please be patient and it will get better". Unless you call Mary Lawler, its hit and miss with them (Tiffany is good if you can get a hold of her) Mary's extension is 2404901. If she doesn't answer, she will call you back, and you will be taken care of with her.

user name

user name

Reaction score
As far as I know, they are the only distributors in the US. http://www.kuraraynoritake.com/country/usa/

The support is really lacking, still under the banner of, "we're in the middle of a merger with CAP, please be patient and it will get better". Unless you call Mary Lawler, its hit and miss with them (Tiffany is good if you can get a hold of her) Mary's extension is 2404901. If she doesn't answer, she will call you back, and will get you taken care of.
Heres another one...Jensen VHF M-200 mills. 98mm discs are all I have; I thought that was the industry standard. The Katana say 98.5. Is that an issue? I think I have .5 wiggle room, no?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
With my Mini C arm, it's been no issue. You should be fine with that wiggle room as the collar is made of plastic, so you have a little cushion to work with.

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Kind of like........................
the-illustrator-don-t-know-don-t-care-s3EYZv-clipart.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Kind of like........................
the-illustrator-don-t-know-don-t-care-s3EYZv-clipart.jpg

Unless it's in your previous order history, otherwise they melt down, and you have to find or provide a product number for them. Again, there are some there who actually know the products and what's going on, but unfortunately, it can be hit and miss.

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
Call CAP's material sales team: 781 279 2771 x 305

Our materials team knows the products inside and out, I'm sorry to hear about the poor customer service.

Or you can even call me and I'll get you connected with the right people: 781 279 2771 x 213

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I called Zahn this morning. I said I had a couple questions about Katana STML zirconia. The sales gal said she had no idea what I was talking about and transferred me to a technicians line, but Im not getting a call back. Are they the only place we can get katana?

I called my buddy who dabbles in some Kat. And he said the new shades should be out in two weeks. Hope you had a pre order in he says. Also call and ask for ZAhn Prosthetics to get somewhere.(David B.)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
See what you started, user, now we have all these phone numbers and options :) Party

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Well I might as well add to the list, for excellent customer service at Zahn, ask for Crystal Conners ext.2224931

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It's become the Zahn/CAP "go to", Sticky thread.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It does have a certain "ring" to it, doesn't it :D

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Not sure how my wife will feel about having that on our bathroom wall, but I'll let you know.