Your best monolithic result...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks! The Dr said it was the nicest bridge hes ever seen, which was a huge compliment coming from an LVI fellow..

This was nexxzr+ colored with Changs liquids/nexxzr liquids, minimal layering with initial ZR and glazed with insync.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thanks Kim . For this one I did two staining cycles and then a glaze one . I used Ivocolor stains and glaze . First I stained the cervical area , and the insical . Cervical was SD2 if I remember correctly , and SI3 for the insical low value translucent area . Then I used essence 03 for the halo and baked it. Then I made the mamelons with essence 02 and 03 , and used essence 17 to mimic the intense translucency the patient had . Also some essence 02 at the middle I think . Baked it and after that I glazed .

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Which zirconia did you use D?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Argen Z HT + beta test

21457604_799885856839555_9095924246021059239_o.jpg

21368636_799885853506222_4065904242952984681_o.jpg

K

KIM

Reaction score
Thanks! The Dr said it was the nicest bridge hes ever seen, which was a huge compliment coming from an LVI fellow..

This was nexxzr+ colored with Changs liquids/nexxzr liquids, minimal layering with initial ZR and glazed with insync.
;)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Almost 100% of the pics I post are shot by me at the lab . I always ask to see the patient before prep for shade matching, but docs almost never listen, lol . If they come to the lab and the teeth are dehydrated , I send them home and ask them to come back after 2-3 days .

Come to my lab and I will teach you !! Ha ha ha !!
ah okay, that makes more sense then.
i have a few offices that insist i go to them for pics. prob is, as you know, completely different lighting....usually all poor incandescent lighting. had a few offices literally get upset over asking the patient to come to the lab....even had a (younger) patients mom write a scathing letter to the Dr about being "forced" to come to the lab for a shade match. crazy!
where are you located? might just take you up on the offer! haha!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Get ready for a long trip...Great scenery though.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
ah okay, that makes more sense then.
i have a few offices that insist i go to them for pics. prob is, as you know, completely different lighting....usually all poor incandescent lighting. had a few offices literally get upset over asking the patient to come to the lab....even had a (younger) patients mom write a scathing letter to the Dr about being "forced" to come to the lab for a shade match. crazy!
where are you located? might just take you up on the offer! haha!

This is absurd . I used to have offices asking me to go there for shade matching . After one point I simply stopped going and demanded the patient to come to the lab, otherwise and alternation or remake would have been full charge . Nobody was pissed off and the patients seem to appreciate the extra effort and of course they are happy at the end so they forget they visited the lab. Plus I take pride of my lab facility and I told the dentists that it would be nice for the patient to see the lab and how we do things .

I am located in Chania , Greece. Western city of the biggest island of the country, Crete

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
This is absurd . I used to have offices asking me to go there for shade matching . After one point I simply stopped going and demanded the patient to come to the lab, otherwise and alternation or remake would have been full charge . Nobody was pissed off and the patients seem to appreciate the extra effort and of course they are happy at the end so they forget they visited the lab. Plus I take pride of my lab facility and I told the dentists that it would be nice for the patient to see the lab and how we do things .

I am located in Chania , Greece. Western city of the biggest island of the country, Crete
I agree with you 100% . I have a set up in my lab with brand new colour corrective bulbs I only ever switch on for shade taking.Patient are usually really interested in seeing how they are made and feel as if they are getting a real custom job. Trying to take a shade in a Doctors office is a nightmare I stopped doing it years ago. Living out here in the desert , walking into a dark Doctors office after the blazing sun, I would be lucky to see anything.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

Sounds like I need to plan a road/air trip to Europe!

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
Drizzt!
That Crown was insane!
I just showed my whole lab and told them to aim to achieve 1/2 of that level of esthetics!!!!

Amazing Work

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I was using Nexxzir Plus until they changed the formula. Their liquids no longer worked with their new formula. What liquids are you using? These look really good by the way!

Was told by my source they use ZZ anterior for shade liquid.
They had same problem when the formula changed. Banghead

P

paulg100

Reaction score
"i have a few offices that insist i go to them for pics. prob is, as you know, completely different lighting....usually all poor incandescent lighting"

take a look at the "eLabor Aid" protocol from Sascha Hein and co. none of that matters then, no more subjective colour matching.

E

ecltam

Reaction score
Hi all,
Slight change of topics. We had been using Katana, Sagemaxx, AG's Zolid FX... and the esthetic result is great!
However, will someone share if you have problems with zirconia crowns becoming oversized after sintering despite following all manufacturers' instructions?
We are using different brands of zirconia on an Amann Girrback Motion 2 milling machine with their new round 98mm holder, but even with their own Zolid FX zirconia, the crowns are also slightly bigger, especially at the occlusal aspect.

Thanks.

Top Bottom