Wironium Labs???

nvarras

nvarras

Reaction score
I've got a doc that's hot and heavy for wironium frames. Anyone work with wironium or point me in the direction of a lab that does? Not much just a few frames a month.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Bego has a list of Wironium labs but a lot of them don't follow the protocol but use the certification for marketing. There is always a chance that what you are getting isn't Wironium at all. Wish I could be more help, I don't know anyone who is casting Wironium and following the protocol exactly. I am sure there are some labs that do.

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
We cast Wironium frames and it is my favorite alloy for cast partial dentures. We adhere strictly to their technique, we've had great success therefore no reason to deviate.

pdent

pdent

Reaction score
We cast Wironium frames and it is my favorite alloy for cast partial dentures. We adhere strictly to their technique, we've had great success therefore no reason to deviate.
Where are you located? I'm looking for a good frame lab.

A

Anton Trofimenko

Reaction score
I've got a doc that's hot and heavy for wironium frames. Anyone work with wironium or point me in the direction of a lab that does? Not much just a few frames a month.

Hello! We use Bego's Wironium here in Boise, ID.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Hi from Toronto Canada. We have been a certified Wironium Lab for over 20 years now. In fact I used to teach the course.If your in Canada PM me, we do a lot of work for other labs.