Will Mo ingots cover this stump shade?

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
That number 9 is going to be pain the ass and i rarely have any room now so I asked the doc for more prep on buccal or else i had to bulk it out. The doc is afraid to prep more so i m assuming i might get .5mm thickness for wax up. You guys think Mo 1 or Mo 0 emax ingot can cover up that stump shade? or H0 ingot is the answer on this?

Attachments

• IMG_1008.jpg
    IMG_1008.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 52
A

adl

Reaction score
That number 9 is going to be pain the ass and i rarely have any room now so I asked the doc for more prep on buccal or else i had to bulk it out. The doc is afraid to prep more so i m assuming i might get .5mm thickness for wax up. You guys think Mo 1 or Mo 0 emax ingot can cover up that stump shade? or H0 ingot is the answer on this?
No

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
At 0.5mm, I don't much of anything will block that and look good. With the color of that tooth, I can't imagine that the tooth is vital.

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Yeah i think i will ask the doc to give me at least 1mm to 1.5mm and press with Ho 0 to match 8 copiny wise and layer both 8,9 with porcelain.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Zirconia coping with Changs opaque white added to the intaglio. Layer on top and look like a rockstar.

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Whats changs opague white? Sorry not familiar with zirconia products

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Oh I see, i always wanted to try them but dont know anyone close to me does it well. Thats why i m pretty much stuck with Ho ingot

G

grantoz

Reaction score
white zi core lots of high fluro porcelain and get dentist to opaque 1st then take impression and be prepared that when it will need to be adjusted shade wise it will be your fault because he sent you pictures.

Top Bottom