Wieland eMax milling burs

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
So...just started milling eMax yesterday. Ran through a set of burs. Replaced them with new, but they still look pretty good to me. Anyone "extending" the life of their eMax milling burs? If so, by how much? Thanks -

Holy

Holy

Reaction score
Even though burs looks pretty good, the fitting might be not good. I dont think there is a way to extend the life atm.

every time, when i changed the dwx-4w burs, i felt bad because they still look new to me. However, after certain numbers of milling, fitting and margin are not good as new ones.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
You might be able to extend the 3mm and 2mm burs for about an hour, but I would not extend the 1mm or 0.5mm at all.

Just watch for your margins to start getting rough. Not sure it is really worth it.

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
So...just started milling eMax yesterday. Ran through a set of burs. Replaced them with new, but they still look pretty good to me. Anyone "extending" the life of their eMax milling burs? If so, by how much? Thanks -
in every machine including the dwx-4w and amann girrbach motion 2 you will go through burs rapidly, unfortunately that is the reality of milling e.max in bluestate

Top Bottom