Who's drinking what?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
On my 2nd. It's been a loooong day of problem solving.

Yep, that should help take the edge off. Good for you, time to relax :)

Are you going to watch a ball game, like CRob?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Yep, that should help take the edge off. Good for you, time to relax :)

Are you going to watch a ball game, like CRob?
My Sox are out. I'll wait til the dust settles and watch the league series. Hoping for a Cubs Indians WS.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Dislike...Really? Do you really think the Dodgers aren't going? Theybled the league in wins this year since the first week.
Dodgers Indians would work for me too.

Same here. For me, as long as it's NOT the Yankees.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Get ready for a drubbing from CRob

Oh, oh, really, I didn't realize that. No wonder he said he was going to have a beer and watch the game....his beloved Yankees :rolleyes: :D

So far, they're (Yankees) up 1 - 0 in the 2nd inning. Time for me to put this unit in the sinter oven and go home and watch a little of the game.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
My goodness, do the Yankees have some good pitching.
Hopefully the Astros can make it an exciting upcoming series.
Great pitching is like black magic. Sabathia, Tanaka, Chapman and Betances have all struggled at times this year. Right now they are all sharp except for Betances who might kill someone before the playoffs are over. He's so wild the guys on deck are at risk.
Severino can't get out of the first inning in the wildcard game and is lights out vs. the Indians. Fascinating stuff.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Great pitching is like black magic. Sabathia, Tanaka, Chapman and Betances have all struggled at times this year. Right now they are all sharp except for Betances who might kill someone before the playoffs are over. He's so wild the guys on deck are at risk.
Severino can't get out of the first inning in the wildcard game and is lights out vs. the Indians.

lol :D

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
He came in in game 4, faced 2 batters and walked them both. He threw a ball behind a guy's head. He throws a hundred mile an hour fastball, how'd you like to hear that go by your ear?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Someone in that series was throwing 98mph fastballs and a batter caught up with it and hit it out.
I guess that's the thing, if you can catch up with it, the momentum of the ball can help carry it out.

Is there any disputing that Mariano Rivera was the best closer, maybe ever, so far?

Joe Nathan was good when he was in his prime, but he wasn't as lights out, break your bat dominate
like Mariano was.

I had never seen "the Judge" before, wow o_O :eek:...his height sure helped him easily take away that home run in game 3.

Last edited:
CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Mariano threw one pitch for almost 20 years. Everyone knew what they were going to get. He threw a cut fastball in the low to mid 90's, so don't a lot of other guys, but they don't have his success.
I'm telling you, it's not a science, it's black magic.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Mariano threw one pitch for almost 20 years. Everyone knew what they were going to get. He threw a cut fastball in the low to mid 90's, so don't a lot of other guys, but they don't have his success.
I'm telling you, it's not a science, it's black magic.

Like, Agree and Funny

Top Bottom