Who is the best Zirconia supplier in the world?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Who makes it and what other labels will be on it other than zr one? I mean who is the patent holder? Im not interested in products that arent fully disclosed, which is the main reason I like sagemax, I know its made a few hours from me, and its labeled as such.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Who makes it and what other labels will be on it other than zr one? I mean who is the patent holder? Im not interested in products that arent fully disclosed, which is the main reason I like sagemax, I know its made a few hours from me, and its labeled as such.

Interesting. 100% made in the USA?? Hmmmm2Questionmark

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Where do you think they make it ron? The box says made in USA. The factory is in WA. Do you know something everyone else doesnt?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Where do you think they make it ron? The box says made in USA. The factory is in WA. Do you know something everyone else doesnt?

I'm just as curious as the next guy that's all. :D

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
Manufactured and patent pending by Knapp Laboratories in San Diego, CA in the U.S.A.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
what kind of strength are we talking

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
edit, sorry misinfo.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Interesting. 100% made in the USA?? Hmmmm2Questionmark

Not trying to put words in your mouth, but did you kinda mean how could it be totally made in the USA when the powder was probably
imported from overseas, like Tosoh? Maybe some smaller companies in the US buy it from larger companies here who buy it in bulk,
or from Tosoh North America, then manufacture it here (made in the USA).

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Manufactured and patent pending by Knapp Laboratories in San Diego, CA in the U.S.A.

Will you be posting pictures of your Zirconia manufacturing facility in San Diego?

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
Not trying to put words in your mouth, but did you kinda mean how could it be totally made in the USA when the powder was probably
imported from overseas, like Tosoh? Maybe some smaller companies in the US buy it from larger companies here who buy it in bulk,
or from Tosoh North America, then manufacture it here (made in the USA).
Actually, the origin of the materials on this planet are from the "universe", if you want to get technical.

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
what kind of strength are we talking
Flexural strength >1200MPa , with tunable optical transmission from Transparent >60% at 1mm to translucent.
ZrOne(TM) is a revolutionary zirconia material. You will only need one zirconia material for all of your restorative needs.

Coming in 2018!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Soon to be the Best US supplier is Knapp Laboratories.

Soon to be released high strength PSZ with the esthetics of emax, patent pending.
ZrOne(TM)-The only zirconia material you will need for anterior and long span posterior crowns and bridges.

Ken Knapp

Good for you Ken, congratulations!

Let me know when you have some samples. Are you on your own with this adventure or partnered up

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
Good for you Ken, congratulations!

Let me know when you have some samples. Are you on your own with this adventure or partnered up
I will keep you and the forum posted.

Thank you for your support.

Ken

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Hi Ken,
Will you have multi layers available. How many shades?

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
If you need a beta tester here in Canada let me know.....

Top Bottom