Which to get: new scanner or milling machine

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You dont get 'smaller time' than me.:) The time it takes to load files and maintain the mill is less time than you spend opening the boxes from your out source partener. Last year with one mill I doubled my sales. With no advertising, just word of mouth, offices have called and said, "I heard how nice your crowns are; would you do some for me". I added a second mill....still a one man show.
That's awesome.

user name

user name

Reaction score
That's awesome.
If I can do it, its official...ANYONE can do it.

Im not that smart. Im not particularly talented. I try. I have you guys, and I have Jensen.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If I can do it, its official...ANYONE can do it.

Im not that smart. Im not particularly talented. I try. I have you guys, and I have Jensen.
You can't be that dumb. You hired machines that don't call in sick and no drama all the while increasing your capacity.

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Once you get the hang of milling its actually quite easy to do..and very time efficient. I love it.

user name

user name

Reaction score
As much as I sing the praises of Jensen, one might ask...Am I getting paid?

Im starting to think the same thing...Hello. Jensen?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
As for the guys on the fence about milling...take the plunge. The costs of those materials (disks, liquids, burs) is nothing like it use to be. I've been a huge outsourcer to all kinds of milling places, the cost analysis I did recently blew my mind how much money I was sending out the door every month and I had awesome milling prices ($22/bruxzir crown). Now doing them in house it's down to $7 a crown and even less if you get some tiny ones :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
As for the guys on the fence about milling...take the plunge. The costs of those materials (disks, liquids, burs) is nothing like it use to be. I've been a huge outsourcer to all kinds of milling places, the cost analysis I did recently blew my mind how much money I was sending out the door every month and I had awesome milling prices ($22/bruxzir crown). Now doing them in house it's down to $7 a crown and even less if you get some tiny ones :)

Does the machine load ,stain and sinter by itself or do you pay someone a salary to do this?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised what the u.s. dollar to Canadian dollar rate is now...hehe

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Seriously though how long does it take for those three processes? Less than a minute

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
Scanner ordered but milling machine on hold. I just dont have enough time in the day to wear all the hats anymore.
Thanks Rob
Thanks All

user name

user name

Reaction score
Scanner ordered but milling machine on hold. I just dont have enough time in the day to wear all the hats anymore.
Thanks Rob
Thanks All
You dont know what youre missing...;)

C

charles007

Reaction score
Ok Rick, which scanner did you order, Medit or DOF I bet

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i am not a jensen milling machine. you must be confused.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Medit hybrid. Sorry I thought I posted this yesterday.
Thanks Rob for everything and the talk.
No Problem Rick, thanks for always being a great bud!!!

Top Bottom