amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
i have heard and seen some great things about in-line{thanks Al}
have to get a kit soon to start trying it for myself
i also use creation and ceramco 3
while I agree with you that the ceamco does not handle as well as the creation
i have to disagree with you on the ceramco begin porous, it does have a larger grain stucture then creation
but if you give it a few light taps after you build it up - i have found the results to be really nice-
Greg Amendola mdt

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
your case sounds like it would be great done in e.max. the LT ingots work great with combination cases such as yours. in my opinion however, if the case has to go you might as well do it in something that you have done before. looking forward though, do yourself a favor try to learn and begin pressing lithium disilicate in the future.

P

protek25

Reaction score
Thanks for the input.....I've seen a couple of the emax done right, and they do seem to look good. The strength is the thing that really attracts me. Most of my accounts like to feel like they are getting the best available, though I've worked with them long enough that they will take my advice on C&B matters. I just don't want to have a real important case turn out to be a big hassle for the first exposure. I will be moving into emax though. It just makes sense. I've found that most any kind of porcelain can be made to look good with a little time.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Protek: your missing one of the main great things about emax which no other all ceramic system has... versatility.

HO, MO, LT, HT and soon MT i think i see somewhere. No other systems has this range of opacitiy/translucency and this and its strength is what makes it the best all ceramic system on the market now for esthetics.

Plus it has a full comprehensive layering system (emax ceram) unlike many of the lucite glass based materials.

Plus cad and press delivery forms.

Ivoclar have had some doozies in their time but they've really hit the mark with this stuff (subject to long term clinical results)

Last edited:
P

protek25

Reaction score
Protek: your missing one of the main great things about emax which no other all ceramic system has... versatility.

HO, MO, LT, HT and soon MT i think i see somewhere. No other systems has this range of opacitiy/translucency and this and its strength is what makes it the best all ceramic system on the market now for esthetics.

Plus it has a full comprehensive layering system (emax ceram) unlike many of the lucite glass based materials.

Plus cad and press delivery forms.

Ivoclar have had some doozies in their time but they've really hit the mark with this stuff (subject to long term clinical results)
Thanks....I do plan on moving that direction. I should have done earlier, and I wouldn't be in the pickle I'm in at the present!

Top Bottom