What shade do you think this is?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I'll also add I have never picked a B2+ or C shade ever when doing custom shades.Dontknow

user name

user name

Reaction score
Multiple personalities or shaky finger?

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
so i got these two more pictures~ I m thinking of either A3 MT ingot and stain orangish or B3 HT ingot and stain orangish.

Attachments

• IMG_3022.JPG
    IMG_3022.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3026.JPG
    IMG_3026.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 27
Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Really not a fan of using HT ingots unless its onlay crowns. and definitely not a LT on this case cuz seems like the patient's teeth have some translucency.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
This one is on you. I don't guess on anterior.

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Naw~ I m doing lower molar~ I shouldnt be really worrying too much but its a new dr for my business so trying to be extra careful on it haha

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Tell the good Dr to include a shade tab in the pics, it helps a lot to pick the right shade when you got a reference included (ie. you go and adjust the color saturation till the shade tab looks like the real one)...just sayin...

hsl.png

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
In a case like this, I would think of the doc's history of shading. I have clients who religiously stick to certain range of the shade guide. I have a client since the dawn of history his most proscribed shading is d3 with c1 Incisal. So I have the a range doc, b range doc,etc.

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your wise advices =)

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
naw Did A3MT and stained the root area and cervical more orangish and brownish

Rainbow Machine

Rainbow Machine

Reaction score
The shade depends upon a number of factors: the color of the lighting used while taking the pic, the camera setting, the computer monitor setting, and one's own cones in their eyes. Have the doc and his/her assistant take the color test below to see if they can even see color correctly. Take the test yourself. Evaluate and compensate for weaknesses.
color test: http://xritephoto.com/cool-tools
Awesome way to see how your eyes stack up............I'd like to hear people's results. Please post.