What does a headache behind the ear mean? Signs, causes, and treatments

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
A headache behind the ear can be caused by a number of things, including dental problems, nerve injury, and infection. Learn more in this article.

Continue reading...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
so i guess i dont have a touch of the Fibro. this sounds more in line with what ive been experiencing. good to know theres no goddang treatment besides drugs and rest. what the hell, medical world? shouldnt we have a cure for this already?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I was previously going to link a couple others too, about the same sort of thing. But in your case, it was a bit closer to home.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I was previously going to link a couple others too, about the same sort of thing. But in your case, it was a bit closer to home.
I spent all of my free time for a little more than 2 years building my house. I bought air nailers for framing, roofing and finish work. I managed to avoid hurting myself or anyone around me but I think I've invisioned every possible injury scenario.
In every box of Bostich nails there was a picture of a guy coming down a ladder with a nailer in his hand and hitting a guy at the bottom in the top of the head.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I spent all of my free time for a little more than 2 years building my house. I bought air nailers for framing, roofing and finish work. I managed to avoid hurting myself or anyone around me but I think I've invisioned every possible injury scenario.
In every box of Bostich nails there was a picture of a guy coming down a ladder with a nailer in his hand and hitting a guy at the bottom in the top of the head.
Obviously you were doing it wrong if you couldn't replicate the picture in the instructions.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
missed it by that much

1335811647-teeth.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Looks like a nasty NP crown. Maybe closer before the bleaching started.
And whoever made it needs their hand slapped, the shape looks likeit was meant to be in a wholly different mouth.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
no idea how it found that image, all the links lead to the same page. google magic

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
What were you searching?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know the history of that case. I'd bet that the tissue has receded since that crown was placed and that there was originally a diastema between 8 and 9.

Top Bottom