what do you guys charge your dentist for 3unit Maryland Bridge?

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
Just got a Maryland Bridge 2wings 1 pontic case but I dont know how much I should charge the doctor. We are high end service lab in manhattan NY so please give me some ideas~~ appreciate it and thanks!

doug

doug

Reaction score
You need to keep it in a range, no specifics. You using NP alloy, or High Palladium with Sn plating? That makes a difference.

Z

ZionDental

Reaction score
You need to keep it in a range, no specifics. You using NP alloy, or High Palladium with Sn plating? That makes a difference.

I m using semi precious alloy.
I was thinking abount $35for each wing and $50 for a pontic + alloy cost and $200 for ceramic work. You think it sounds reasonable?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable to me..maybe $40.-45. for each wing? I usually don't charge a extra cost for pontics, as they are usually included in my crown and bridge fee as a "crown", but if that's what you've normally been charging and your accounts are used to, then more power to you.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Our total charge is equivalent to two conventional PFMs.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Just got a Maryland Bridge 2wings 1 pontic case but I dont know how much I should charge the doctor. We are high end service lab in manhattan NY so please give me some ideas~~ appreciate it and thanks!
Ask doc also of he wants you to etch it for him for an easy extra fee.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Stopped making Maryland bridges upteen years ago because they continually fall out and fail.
Even using correct protocol/techniques I would never start making these again and haven't had any
requests since the late 80's or early 90's.

Charge $45.00 to $50.00 per wing plus full crown fee with zero guarantee of success.
Last I heard years ago NP is better for bonding, plus added strength ? may not be correct info now
that its been so many years ago.

Last edited:
Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
2 wing and a pontic 395.00

Top Bottom