wax up

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Very nice looking anatomical wax up there, grabo :) Will you be pressing it out of eMax? Maybe just close the mesial a bit more to get a broader contact with the Bi, as at least that would be what my Dr's are looking for, otherwise it looks excellent...how much do you charge to do wax ups ;)

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
I agree, looks great - but that mesial contact needs to be closed - unless Dr asks for point contact.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I would bet money the contact to the mesial is perfect, the marginal ridge has a shadow in the picture. The fact that its a big alloy in that bi also leads me to believe the Dr will/or should round the over extended filling.

Good job!

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
I would bet money the contact to the mesial is perfect, the marginal ridge has a shadow in the picture. The fact that its a big alloy in that bi also leads me to believe the Dr will/or should round the over extended filling.

Good job!

I agree with John! Contact to bicuspid is fine.

Russ

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The problem is with the distal contact of the bicuspid.

GAP

GAP

Reaction score

I love when Dr's give you enough room to make something look good. I'm finishing 3 e.max crowns now that are just flat--- at the min thickness. Grabo, you have a pic of the prep? My Dr's seem to be sending me skimpy shoulder preps lately.:hmmmm:
ai1348.photobucket.com_albums_p740_grabocrippler_bb6195f3_9b4a8402c2b6b6054f977591e5ceea8bbacd.jpg

M

martintay

Reaction score
Really nice wax-up :)