Veneers Presentation

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
be nice

you give her no credit at all.

none of you were going to send her work anyway. there is no onus on you to discover a falsehood.

bella got caught once i should think she knows enough not to do that again.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
23 insulting posts later...

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes I did!

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm not holding a grudge against her. I'm just being wary. Get me once it's your fault, get me twice, it's my fault.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I still remember when a DLN member found a pic of my Lava Ultimate on a dentist's Cerec page.
I bet that one bit him in the ascot.:p

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I still remember when a DLN member found a pic of my Lava Ultimate on a dentist's Cerec page.
I bet that one bit him in the ascot.:p
My memory is you got busted lifting a Cerec doctor's photo of a restoration to put on your web site.Dontknow

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The tooth shall set you free...and I have it.Eviltongue

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
We were all duped until someone recognized the case, Now whenever she posts a pic, I always post that link so we don't get duped again.
I actually found the picture as I recall Doris, very bad of me.

Bella Zeng

Bella Zeng

Reaction score
Thank you guys for remembering me. Though I had made mistake years ago. But I think one should deserve a second chance. I am not that stupid to make that kind of mistake again. You guys still have doubts about this case, please visit our lab website on http://www.dental-lab.cn/anlifenxiang/ cases presenting there are all authorized by Doctors. And I am OK to hear some consulting voices. I should thanks to the one who is against me, you are making my stronger and tougher. Thank you

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Thank you guys for remembering me. Though I had made mistake years ago. But I think one should deserve a second chance. I am not that stupid to make that kind of mistake again. You guys still have doubts about this case, please visit our lab website on http://www.dental-lab.cn/anlifenxiang/ cases presenting there are all authorized by Doctors. And I am OK to hear some consulting voices. I should thanks to the one who is against me, you are making my stronger and tougher. Thank you
Yes Bella, everyone does deserve another chance, please don't disappoint us a second time.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Bella, posting pretty pictures is fine, but most of us are techs and are interested in the "how". We'd like for you to tell us what materials and techniques are involved. There aren't many dentists here, it's about sharing the technical stuff.