Ultra Suction

highscore

highscore

Reaction score
Oh... it "ultra sucks" alright.

highscore

highscore

Reaction score
One MDS lecturer and two professors of prosthodontics came to the conclusion that UltraSuction is beneficial in resisting dislodging forces after clinical trials. Are you in a position to doubt it? These denturism instant courses for plaster mixers don't teach you the meaning of " Clinical Evidence" ?

Post clinical trial notes please.
Oh wait... here it is.
http://www.swissvitamin.ch/
(swiss vitamin institute)
You arrogant hack

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Post clinical trial notes please.
Oh wait... here it is.
http://www.swissvitamin.ch/
(swiss vitamin institute)
You arrogant hack
Was this thing ever in real production? Aside from a lot of press releases and a few dozen cases, it never seemed to really happen. 2 years later I'm still waiting for that email to be returned... ;)

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Now with a lot of work with 2 Dds getting some great fits. Can almost call it a suction lower denture. No gimmicks just good communication, closed mouth impressions, and care.
http://www.jpda.dental/pdf/FCBT.pdf
Oh if you want Jiro Abe BPS book on suction denture technique, it's selling fast at around $300.USD to do his course requires a Dds& technician together. Great guy friendly with excellent English.

Last edited:
K

kotharyabbas

Reaction score
Hello
Where can I buy Dr. Jiro book? Does his technique work as advertised? Have you trained yourself for his technique?

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]

Has anyone used this system?
What do the patient say the improvement is

Over 10 years ago I was their distributor in the US south east region. Originally the main distributor was in Canada and then a company in Washington state bought the rights for it and decided to sell it direct. I did more than 20 and sold over 100pcs to other labs. At one point if you can not afford implant or if someone wants the upper denture with no palate, the kit has everything you need. No burrs or anything else is needed. It comes with 2 one way valves, spare gaskets, a wrench, semi circular Chanel and a simple how to instructions. We sold them for $250ea and they do work if it is done properly. It is done at the same time as a hard reline. Soft can be used but not recommended at the time. I still have a couple.
We shot that video on you tube with one of my account at that time and the lady was a friend who volunteered and she got a freebie Ultrasuction.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Over 10 years ago I was their distributor in the US south east region. Originally the main distributor was in Canada and then a company in Washington state bought the rights for it and decided to sell it direct. I did more than 20 and sold over 100pcs to other labs. At one point if you can not afford implant or if someone wants the upper denture with no palate, the kit has everything you need. No burrs or anything else is needed. It comes with 2 one way valves, spare gaskets, a wrench, semi circular Chanel and a simple how to instructions. We sold them for $250ea and they do work if it is done properly. It is done at the same time as a hard reline. Soft can be used but not recommended at the time. I still have a couple.
I tried and tried to get in contact with someone involved and never got a response. Dozens of calls and emails to the Washington distributor and the Canadian bunch unanswered.

Is there still any production of the system or parts aside from the few you have on hand?

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
I tried and tried to get in contact with someone involved and never got a response. Dozens of calls and emails to the Washington distributor and the Canadian bunch unanswered.

Is there still any production of the system or parts aside from the few you have on hand?
I believe the original company was in New Zealand. It seams the company in Washington did not keep up with the market and never pushed it and customer had the same issue because they use to call me and request kits because the company never answered them back. I think this is why you can find it in Australia and other countries on the other side of the planet.