12633008_935539109864876_1495299338_o.jpg
12596857_935539116531542_141385725_o.jpg

is it any good?
interested in opinions .
Noritake ex-3 used

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
I would consider any work this way; if dentist and patient happy and satisfied, then the work is good as long as it gets fixed. this kind of decent work will get your business running, and pay off your expenses and debts.

Now if I personally want to rate this work aside of business, I would say it looks good of course, but there will always be room for improvement, and that is how we shift from being good to better.

D

Dushan

Reaction score
off course i think there's a lot of things to be improved in the future ,but it helps me to hear some critic ,bad or good in order to see better and work better.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Go to the "photos" section and look at the work there.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Looks good, however for improvement, look at the gingival heights of your crowns. Try to keep them the same and you will have superb results. The crowns on the patients left look much shorter than the ones on the right. The porcelain layering is very nice. Why the different colour gingiva? My two cents worth

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
12633008_935539109864876_1495299338_o.jpg
12596857_935539116531542_141385725_o.jpg

is it any good?
interested in opinions .
Noritake ex-3 used
I appreciate your desire for a critical eye. Respectfully I would consider the following:
1. When separating the units 7-8 the contact should not be cut as deep as you go from the cervical to the incisal edge. I would suggest you have cut too deep between the teeth in the incisal half.
2. Layering looks great, Pink is really difficult to do correctly on crowns. In this case, making all the teeth similar in length apically and cutting in cej's with a natural root form and opacious dentin would likely have been more natural.
3. #10 has pink with body shade at the crown margin. I'm not sure if this is sub G, if so, no immediate problem. In the cuter the patient could have recession of the gum. If so, the pink should have been carried to crown margin.
4. Mesial incisal line angle of 7 could have been moved more to middle of tooth. Laterals are slightly rotated resulting in an angled view that includes more of the mesial aspect of the tooth.
I had read your post and would generally not have made any of these comments but I felt you were very sincere about looking for critical critiques. Keep up the good work and effort and you will grow for sure.

D

Dushan

Reaction score
thanks for positive thoughts i will try to use them in my next cases.
in my defense i must add that preparation is not solid A and that crowns goes subgingival on 11 ,12 and 22 and that determined the clinical crown so i used pink ceramic to obtain same gingiva level :) i agree that pink ceramic shoud be same color but beginers mistake ...
does someone knows some useful videos in contouring and similar to improve myself thanks

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
if you are a beginner you're going to be really good, possibly great. Just keep trying to do the best work possible on every case.