Reaction score
What?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
just like dentist are killing each other by advertising

implant abut crown for $1800

Yeah, but Jim Glidewell used e.Max for his own mouth! Wonder what Ivoclar paid him for that ad?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
this is a man that complains theres no art left in teeth.

the man that automated the whole thing and has the biggest market share of anyone, complains that ceramists arent doing anything

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
There's a place out here in Southern California that does implants for $1,399 Complete! I've actually passed by the office and it's
it's pretty nice. My friends mom got an implant there 2 years and has had ZERO problems. These implant prices are going way
too low.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
And anyone buying their parts to save a dollar is only supporting their marketing efforts to further commoditize your value.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I couldn't agree more...a lot of their stuff is made and manufactured offshore.....have I mentioned I can't stand that before, hmmm!!!! Of course I have, fkn vultures can't sit down and do it themselves but can get a foreign national to do it, is just a plmp in my eyes. Nothing irritates me more than seeing your neighbor without a job while here you are, touting you the best thing since sliced bread, but don't have the balls to sit down and teach this industry to your jobless neighbor. Yeah, folks like that rank right up there between the toilet bowl itself and that little film that develops around your rim over time. Okay, rant is now over with...carry on :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more...a lot of their stuff is made and manufactured offshore.....have I mentioned I can't stand that before, hmmm!!!! Of course I have, fkn vultures can't sit down and do it themselves but can get a foreign national to do it, is just a plmp in my eyes. Nothing irritates me more than seeing your neighbor without a job while here you are, touting you the best thing since sliced bread, but don't have the balls to sit down and teach this industry to your jobless neighbor. Yeah, folks like that rank right up there between the toilet bowl itself and that little film that develops around your rim over time. Okay, rant is now over with...carry on :)
That little film makes it glide well....Bootyshake

doug

doug

Reaction score
this is a man that complains theres no art left in teeth.

the man that automated the whole thing and has the biggest market share of anyone, complains that ceramists arent doing anything

I think you'll find that GW doesn't have anywhere near a large market share of the lab industry; something like less than 3%. He does, it seems, have 90% of the marketing budget of all labs combined and that scares a lot of people who think he's their competition.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
And anyone buying their parts to save a dollar is only supporting their marketing efforts to further commoditize your value.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
i buy the bulk of my parts from this keith guy i know

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
What the hell glidewell!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
That is the 30% pricing and Dr who ranks then self 80% and above most likely won't use them, and if they do they are in the 30% range. Quality doctors will use quality labs.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Fact is that this is the future.

If you don't really think about the complexity, skill set and the tooling needed to do this sort of work the price is not bad. SMIRK

Yeah I just said that ......

SUCK it bottom feeders next thing we will see is signs saying "I will mill for food."

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
They will most likely just design and mill right off the can or model, no verification jig, pmma try in and then the final. Glidwell can have a case take 3 to 5 weeks to finish. That doesn't make them money. They are a straight shot to the finish deal.

Unlike your layout John, they don't care, you do and and do it the right way hence way your client will never question you. This is what will seperate glidewell for the top people doing these.

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
They will most likely just design and mill right off the can or model, no verification jig, pmma try in and then the final. Glidwell can have a case take 3 to 5 weeks to finish. That doesn't make them money. They are a straight shot to the finish deal.

Unlike your layout John, they don't care, you do and and do it the right way hence way your client will never question you. This is what will seperate glidewell for the top people doing these.

This price includes pmma temp too.

Top Bottom