Thinking about changing my metal brand

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
I am using today chrome/cobalt - Lithecast ( Cr. 29% , Mo. 6.1% , Si. 1% , and rest is cobalt ) , thinking to turn to AalbaDent's alloy named VeraBond II ( Ni.76% , Cr. 11.5% , Nb. 4.2% , Si. 2.5% , Mo 3.5% , Al 2.2% ) , a friend technician recommended me Verabond because it goes very well with Noritake porcelain , and the Noritake supplier here in israel is selling Verabond II because of that too . The metal is a lot easier to work too then the chrom cobalt i have , thats another advantage .
I wanted to know your opinion about Verabond and maybe anyone use it and can give any words about it.
I swiched to chrom cobalt alloy after hearing on the forum here that Nickel isnot that healthy for technicians in lab working it , but from other hand i get very good feedback from my friend about the Verabond II and how it goes nicely with noritake + easy to use and not Hard metal like the cr/cobalt , that made me think a bit and check maybe the verabond is better or worse then Cr/cob i am working with.

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
guess none knows Verabond II .. i checked their website, they seem to have very good safety on their products ..and the US is known to have a very strict safety standards , will give it a try with 200 grams

Last edited:
Top Bottom