Temporary plastic implant abutments.

C

camposds

Reaction score
I need a castable plastic abutment. The company does not sale a castable plastic abutment for the platform I need,they do for all the other size platform, however they do sell a plastic temporary abutment. Will the temp plastic material burnout to cast it? Thanks for any advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
can you tell us what is it made of? since companies that I have seen with plastic temp abutments are made of PEEK - also what is the implant system and platform since maybe there is another company that has what you are looking for.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
You can try it out but I have never had luck with any of those.

C

camposds

Reaction score
can you tell us what is it made of? since companies that I have seen with plastic temp abutments are made of PEEK - also what is the implant system and platform since maybe there is another company that has what you are looking for.
Legacy Plastic Engaging Castable Abutment: 3.0mmD Platform from implant direct

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
How about Zimmer? That's a Zimmer clone.
The 3.0 is a proprietary size that only ID has, they have a scan markers for 3shape and you can Ti abutments and I think Zr as well with ti base. Zimmer does not have that size.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
The 3.0 is a proprietary size that only ID has, they have a scan markers for 3shape and you can Ti abutments and I think Zr as well with ti base. Zimmer does not have that size.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I think B.H. has 3.0 platform size, but not sure if they have castable abutment.