Teeth

prodigy1

prodigy1

Reaction score
What is a good middle of the road tooth brand (A/P)? Something a little cheaper than the Ivoclar teeth.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Trubyte Classic, best low end that rivals mid-level. If not using Classics, go with IPN,BlueLine, or Mondial-i for premium. Offering a middle will just get you more broken cards to deal with for credit or dust collecting. When not going Premium, go with Classic. Heraeus Arctic aren't bad teeth, but anterior shading is not good (stripe stump),and shades are slightly off. However Artic 8 posteriors (36UL-20*) are some of the biggest posteriors I've come across, and I keep one in each drawer for single tooth gap fillers on partials.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
What is a good middle of the road tooth brand (A/P)? Something a little cheaper than the Ivoclar teeth.
for cheapo, kenson makes some decent teeth, or classics.
mid grade, tiziano is nice, just limited moulds.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
refline category 2.jpg
REFLINE - Starting at $31.00 Set of 8

primodent category.jpg
PRIMODENT - Starting at $9.00 Set of 8

crosslinked category2.jpg
CROSSLINKED - Starting at $4:00 Set of 6

T

TurnkeyTeethProduction

Reaction score
Hello to all. Is it interesting to produce teeth inside dental lab? needed amount at the time. No need to pay for wax, plate, and boxing. Also no need to pay for distribution. With new technologies; it is available to produce teeth inside labs. No model limit. You can develop your own models. It is easy as model casting. Is it interesting for you?

dpark39

dpark39

Reaction score
Hello to all. Is it interesting to produce teeth inside dental lab? needed amount at the time. No need to pay for wax, plate, and boxing. Also no need to pay for distribution. With new technologies; it is available to produce teeth inside labs. No model limit. You can develop your own models. It is easy as model casting. Is it interesting for you?

:Call:

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
The tooth cost is only part of the game.. The elephant in the prius is the shipping cost and if the seller accepts returns. For economy teeth Classics are good. They have a thick (facial-lingual) incisal edge, are true to shade and broken sets can be returned. Another thing to consider is how much of a pita it is to remove the wax before grinding. Big thick post teeth are a pita as you spend time skinnying them up ridge lap side... ugggh...

D

DolphinFan13

Reaction score
I’ve recently started using Dentsply TruExpression anteriors. Some other teeth I’ve used, especially anteriors, the buccal of the anterior sheared right off. Had to replace the tooth on a new case 🙄🙄

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I’ve recently started using Dentsply TruExpression anteriors. Some other teeth I’ve used, especially anteriors, the buccal of the anterior sheared right off. Had to replace the tooth on a new case 🙄🙄
Would you care to name the brand(s) that happened with?
It's a slightly unusual failure mode that speaks to improper or incomplete chemical bonding between tooth layers during manufacturing.

dpark39

dpark39

Reaction score
Snow Rock USA also launched a new $5 mid-line tooth line we launched last year.
  • Multi-layered acrylic teeth with pre-drilled diatorics and the wear factor has been estimated to last at least 10 years.
  • Innovative NS Nano-Silica technology to provide exceptional strength and aesthetics.
  • The price is only $5 per card and we're finalizing a 10 year warranty policy to come with them.
  • Comes in the standard VITA shades A1-D3 and one bleach shade (B0). We have 44 total molds to pick from.
See testimonials, catalog, and more here: https://www.snowrockusa.com/resin-teeth
  • Please let me know if you'd like a free sample set (4 cards total) like the one below and i'll shoot you a message. Five
IMG-1873.JPG
IMG-1874.JPG IMG-1875.JPG

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
  • Multi-layered acrylic teeth with pre-drilled diatorics and the wear factor has been estimated to last at least 10 years.
  • Innovative NS Nano-Silica technology to provide exceptional strength and aesthetics.
  • The price is only $5 per card and we're finalizing a 10 year warranty policy to come with them.
  • Comes in the standard VITA shades A1-D3 and one bleach shade (B0). We have 44 total molds to pick from.
See testimonials, catalog, and more here: https://www.snowrockusa.com/resin-teeth
  • Please let me know if you'd like a free sample set (4 cards total) like the one below and i'll shoot you a message. Five
View attachment 34566
View attachment 34567 View attachment 34568
hey David, we would love to check them out!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
View attachment 34566
View attachment 34567 View attachment 34568
Nice offer. I'd like to see what you've got cookin'.
Also, I'm a paper kind of guy, do you have a mould chart on cardstock?

Do you offer a mould guide? Or a spiffy container we can use to make one ourself?

dpark39

dpark39

Reaction score
Nice offer. I'd like to see what you've got cookin'.
Also, I'm a paper kind of guy, do you have a mould chart on cardstock?

Do you offer a mould guide? Or a spiffy container we can use to make one ourself?

Yes we do have mold charts available on print!

And yes! we offer a nice live mould case that features all our moulds in the A2 shade.

I want to get in touch with you soon!

XGrip case IG photo.jpg