Sweden &Martina

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
HI all,
Does anyone know where I can buy scan bodies, Ti bases and send exocad files to get abutments milled for Sweden and Martina. Are these compatible to another system?
Thanks in advance!

DanM

DanM

Reaction score
HI all,
Does anyone know where I can buy scan bodies, Ti bases and send exocad files to get abutments milled for Sweden and Martina. Are these compatible to another system?
Thanks in advance!
Buy parts direct, CAP was milling them then stopped. I thought CMC is doing them, but I haven't had one since right before CAP stopped.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Unfortunately nothing is compatible with this system for their internal connection system, which I assume is what you have. Also try TruCrown if you can't find another source they may be able to assist you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Buy parts direct, CAP was milling them then stopped. I thought CMC is doing them, but I haven't had one since right before CAP stopped.
Things you shouldn't believe from people taking your money
"We've been bought, but nothing will change"
"Just sign the contract, it's exactly and only what we agreed last week"
"I'm with the I.R.S., and I want to help"

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
You have 2 sets , the first I showed is the "outlink" same as Branemark ( but stop screw different) .. and the second is the "Kohno" ( internal) you can see here ,

Do the right choice !

Kohno.png

Last edited:
millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Their rep called me back today and said that CNC in Colorado and Creodent in Manhattan mill Sweden and Martina abutments. The rep will download their implant library to my computer. The company also sells Ti bases for $56.