Straumann Repositionalbe analog

Care Dental Lab

Care Dental Lab

Reaction score
I tried to order the NC repostitionable implant analog last week and I was told it was on back order. I called today and they told me it won't be available until 2nd week of October. How is this possible? Does anyone else supply analogs for itero models, this is ridiculous!

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
I supply a digital analog for straumann bone level NC that you can put in a printed model - $12 or in packs of 10 for $90. You would have to figure out how to orientate the scan body to our analog. We have the library files for exocad, 3shape, and dental wings. The website is www.dess-usa.com and the part is a 14.043.
the library can be downloaded here -
https://www.dess-usa.com/downloads/
upload_2017-9-21_10-50-35.png

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I have an extra RC floating around but I don't think it'll fit in an NC hole.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Unfortunately if it was scanned with a strauman marker your stuck. Other option is to make only the abutment and send it back to the Dr to seat and scan for crown.

Or get another company's scan flag and library and make the printed model that way, like dess nt trading from Argen, elos or cap.

Last option that also works is to design the abutment and have the abutment printed as the die instead of using the cheap excuse for a dim analog.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
If you have exocad you can make a library using straumann's scan body and dess analog