STRAUMANN AND ITS HYBRID SYSTEM?

cipro

cipro

Reaction score
Straumann is offering a hybrid system in partnership with AG, any comments regarding this combination of 7 series scanner from dental wings , motion 2 mill?

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
Anything but Straumann

Curious why I hear this as a common sentiment towards Straumann. I'm a greenhorn in this industry but from what I read here it's the way they have positioned themselves with doctors and have nudged out labs or forced them to play by their rules. Am I close?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Curious why I hear this as a common sentiment towards Straumann. I'm a greenhorn in this industry but from what I read here it's the way they have positioned themselves with doctors and have nudged out labs or forced them to play by their rules. Am I close?
Grouchy support and an institutional superiority complex would be my answer,

but wait! There's more!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
doug

doug

Reaction score
Straumann doesn't care about their customers. There are people who work at Straumann who do care, but their upper management won't let them work with them to succeed. Example? I was the ONLY Straumann lab between Gainesville, fl and Lakeland, Fl. I theory I should have been covered with work doing abutments for all of those interested parties there. Straumann implemented their Scan and share and directed doc and lab to a labin Texas for their abutments. Thanks. I now have exocad, Straumann's scanner sits on the table looking like to "poop" emoji.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Well dental wings in itself is a no no. I really don't like it even though it is a open system, there are much better out there.

I do straumann one piece and hybrid abutments on my 3shape no issues just expect a 5-7 day turn around from start to finish sometimes faster depends on the work load they have.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

F

FullPartial

Reaction score

There's an eye opener! Appreciate the link.

Straumann doesn't care about their customers. There are people who work at Straumann who do care, but their upper management won't let them work with them to succeed. Example? I was the ONLY Straumann lab between Gainesville, fl and Lakeland, Fl. I theory I should have been covered with work doing abutments for all of those interested parties there. Straumann implemented their Scan and share and directed doc and lab to a labin Texas for their abutments. Thanks. I now have exocad, Straumann's scanner sits on the table looking like to "poop" emoji.

We recently had a new surgeon stop in and introduce himself, he was clear that he was pro Straumann and come to think of it I can't say we've really gotten a whole lot Straumann work from him or through the GP's he works with. Sorry to jack the thread!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Read all after your original post?

Top Bottom