nvarras

Reaction score
With whom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Cumin? Some People supplement with Cumin....nasty stuff impossible stain to remove.
That stuff tastes terrible I also get violently ill, from it. But even before that happened it still tasted dreadful.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Juko

Juko

Reaction score
I was polishing a new denture out today. Feeling good about it. And I see what appears to be a hair in the central. Well I guess I can reshape the tooth a bit to grind it out. It goes deep. It just looks like a a dot now but I can see it. Damn, it goes Monday morning so we shall see if it gets flagged or if it goes unnoticed. I'm hoping for the latter since I would have to get a new card to replace this one tooth. Portrait brand tooth, too. Can't blame this on Obama either, guess it's trumps fault.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I was polishing a new denture out today. Feeling good about it. And I see what appears to be a hair in the central. Well I guess I can reshape the tooth a bit to grind it out. It goes deep. It just looks like a a dot now but I can see it. Damn, it goes Monday morning so we shall see if it gets flagged or if it goes unnoticed. I'm hoping for the latter since I would have to get a new card to replace this one tooth. Portrait brand tooth, too. Can't blame this on Obama either, guess it's trumps fault.
I hope I'd be honest about it to the dds, offer to replace the tooth if the patient notices. They manufacturer should replace the tooth. The lot number may be compromised and they may be interested in knowing. (hahaha) If it's not a load bearing area, see if some tooth shade acrylic in the hole gives acceptable aesthetics too.

We can blame Obama for about 6 more years, remember, it took that long for him to quit saying it was so hard to start anything from the mess he had to clean up that Bush made. Supposedly Trump was starting with Exec. Orders Saturday to change/modify/reverse Obama

Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
The patient is paying for a defect free denture. The first thing to do is call Dentsply to get a free replacement tooth, then call the doctor, tell him what you discovered and as soon as the tooth comes in you'll call so they can get the patient back in to replace it. This way, you won't look like you were trying hide something if the doctor or patient notice it. The doctor will always remember your honesty.

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
I'm.gonna mention it. However I'm positive this dentists will shrug his shoulders and say whatever. The rest of the card had no defect that appeared itself to me.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm.gonna mention it. However I'm positive this dentists will shrug his shoulders and say whatever. The rest of the card had no defect that appeared itself to me.
Don't you just love drs like that, they don't care about what's going into their patients mouth, just the money going in their pockets.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
All bioform teeth look greenish to me.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Confirmed, these were Myersons Kenison line.

Top Bottom