Sterilization

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I was, but 9 months of INH took care of it.....
I had a patient give me tb at parris island...thank you marine corps!!! That inh sucked donkey balls, never felt so depleted in my life. Hope your treatment went better than mine.

budgenator

budgenator

Reaction score
.Back on topic, I run my rag wheels through an autoclave, 250F for 30 minutes as recommended. I have no idea how effective this really is because rag wheels are very thick, very porous and there is no known way to tell if the inner layers actually receive a lethal dose of steam and temperature. I do think of all of the methods I've seen or read about, steam sterilization is the one I believe to be most likely to be successful.
I would be happy if there were an economical and effective way to eliminate rag wheels and wet pumice/abrasives from my lab and make the point mote.

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
I had a patient give me tb at parris island...thank you marine corps!!! That inh sucked donkey balls, never felt so depleted in my life. Hope your treatment went better than mine.
yep if you want to loose weight fast...I had it and went from 225 down to 165 in about four weeks without dieting....Went on isoniazid and ithambutol with vitamin B for two years...Clean and clear now. That was many many years ago.....

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
yep if you want to loose weight fast...I had it and went from 225 down to 165 in about four weeks without dieting....Went on isoniazid and ithambutol with vitamin B for two years...Clean and clear now. That was many many years ago.....
Yeah I lost a lot of weight too, but I was a NCAA d1 umpire and referee...televised games and I was struggling to keep up and making bad calls, yeah it sucked.

Top Bottom