Starting with the DWX-51D

W

Waxenate

Reaction score
My lab is receiving the DWX-51D in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone has experience with this mill and could give any advice on starting up and getting off the ground. Thanks in advance!

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Where are you located ? What's your supplier and what you want to know ?

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Go through the set up guide that comes with the mill and follow the instructions regarding set up and run in. Then follow the instructions regarding cleaning and calibration. The product is extremely well documented and there are no "hidden secrets" when it comes to ownership. Check back with the Roland DGA website from time to time to get updates for software, maintenance procedures etc. They do a great job of documenting the products and providing continued updates. Most people get into trouble when they don't read the manuals.

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Go through the set up guide that comes with the mill and follow the instructions regarding set up and run in. Then follow the instructions regarding cleaning and calibration. The product is extremely well documented and there are no "hidden secrets" when it comes to ownership. Check back with the Roland DGA website from time to time to get updates for software, maintenance procedures etc. They do a great job of documenting the products and providing continued updates. Most people get into trouble when they don't read the manuals.

Good to see you again Glenn ......... I saw pics from your show in LMT ......

Top Bottom