Stain/Glaze oven

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Well my boss bought me a mini glaze 2 it was pretty cheap and said it works well still we shall see. i am a novice ceramist at best, I understand many of the concepts just not much hands on. What glaze kit should I get for adding contacts to emax/zirconia crowns? Would be nice if it were one universal system but it could be seperate.

GC Inital IQ lustre paste

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I don't know how much shade altering I will be doing more so just contacts. Would I need luster pastes? Seems overkillish.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I don't know how much shade altering I will be doing more so just contacts. Would I need luster pastes? Seems overkillish.

It's a universal nano ceramic. One jar of ln would be all you need. We add contacts with it all the time.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Ok, Ill give it a shot. What exactly would I order?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
GC Initial IQ lustre paste NF

shade Lustre Neutral ( L-N)

You would probably need to order the refresh liquid as well.
You use this to refresh the paste when you haven't used it for a while.

If you ever need to reglaze a crown where it's been adjusted or to modify a shade then you can expand your stock when needed.
Maybe order a L-5 ( light blue) and /or L-6 ( dark blue).

This is a low fusing nano ceramic so it can be applied to any porcelain including pfms.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Found the same ney miniglaze 2 I the deepest darkest parts of the office today. Days after I purchased one. Should I decontam pellet it or just run it up to max for a few hours. I have the vent on but kindof want to puke from the burning dust.