Snap-on smile

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
haha. the movie on the site ^^ is hilarious.

T

TECHARTISAN

Reaction score
I must be missing something. Can someone please tell me how this can be legal?

How can this be different from 'Send me an impression I will make you a night guard, or a retainer, or a flipper'?

Doesnt look like this company is concerned with legality.....

Yes, Look at Press On Veneers available in Your Area by pressonveneers.com -works just like a snap on smile or clip on or removeable veneer but for alot less.
Scam Report - Brighter Image Dental Lab press-on veneers, professional teeth whitening, dental image, brighter image tooth whitening gel, Msc Dvelopment, Inc.,Brigh

Brighter Image Dental Complaints - Avoid at all costs

Brighter Image Dental Lab - Larceny After Trust

Brighter Image Dental Lab Complaints - Scambook - Scam Reports, Complaints, Class Action Lawsuits.

Rip-off Report | Brighter Image Dental Lab | Complaint Review: 748152

Rip-off Report | Brighter Image Dental Labs | Complaint Review: 747830

SnapOnSmile tm is a different story as they actually use dentists....the first time I saw these I was surprised that a dentist would offer "White Grillz"

Last edited:
disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!

T

TECHARTISAN

Reaction score
you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!

Im not so sure I agree ...
Go with snaponsmiles and and a participating dentist and pay $1-2K for haloween horse teeth....
or go with Brighter Image and pay half that...and from the links I poisted....quite likely receive NOTHING.
Now if you gave that money to a hooker...than youd be paying for what you get in the other cases.....
SCREWED:D

I

image dental

Reaction score
I can say that my lab is a great lab, we've been growing since 1997. When we first got started, some of our dealers did not know how to offer the new press on veneers to clients and its taken a while to correct the issue but we have made every effort. I imagine that any lab would have a few complaints out of over 300,000 clients..

T

TECHARTISAN

Reaction score
Ahh didnt realize your posting of this site was an advertisement of your own work.

I still find it odd that dentists offer this sort of product given how many have spoken out against grillz and fronts....but I guess as the ADA has taken a much weaker stance on the subject....it doesnt matter much....

However, perhaps you can shed some light on the concerns expressed here about the whole "direct to patient"/unlicensed practicing of dentistry issue?

I

image dental

Reaction score
Tech,
Can you please remove your negative post... its not a true reflection of the company. I'm just a dealer for them and its not fair that I posted their site. I just had not idea that this site would slander another lab. Seriously I would really appreciate it.

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
there's slander, then there's truth.....he (tech) has posted many references for his remarks. ALL VALID in my opinion.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Tech,
Can you please remove your negative post... its not a true reflection of the company. I'm just a dealer for them and its not fair that I posted their site. I just had not idea that this site would slander another lab. Seriously I would really appreciate it.

I see it's available in Canada.

Who is the supervising RDT for Ontario?

T

TECHARTISAN

Reaction score
Tech,

1st I would consider removing it if given compelling reason that the information I linked to were somehow untrue....however...

2nd As my postings here have merely been referencing easily google'd complaints and a bit of snarky commentary it is neither libelous nor slanderous.

3rd Upon your posting that you were associated with this product directly I did for a moment consider deleting my post out of good natured brotherly respect for this boards membership....but found that there was in fact no delete option

4th Having read your request, and reviewed your other recent posting attempting to find a suitable investment to duplicate a process you are now claiming to be but a dealer of, and realizing that you have little else to your time here....I am feeling far less brotherly....and given the option by the forums management would now wish my posts to remain uncensored.

5th You have yet to address the curiosities regarding the legalities of these appliances construction and delivery sans dentist....a bit of reading seems to place the manufacture in either michigan or texas, both states that I have lived in and have found to expect dentists orders on all fabricated devices.

I respectfully reissue my request for you to enlighten and educate us all on the legalities of the "direct to patient" aspect of the site youve shared....and defended as your own.

I can say that my lab is a great lab, we've been growing since 1997

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
In one area on Image dentals website they claim to be a professional dental lab BUT in their disclaimer they say they aren't dental professionals....nuf said!

I

image dental

Reaction score
Who are you???

I can't see that you even have a site.. Why are you so hidden???

thetoothfarie

thetoothfarie

Reaction score
We are not hiding. Some have web-sites some not. We all can be reached through this forum. The question asked is still unanswered. How is this legal???:confused:

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
We are not hiding. Some have web-sites some not. We all can be reached through this forum. The question asked is still unanswered. How is this legal???:confused:

perhaps Mark Jackson shed some light on this subject

Top Bottom