$SkILLeToOLs$ ???

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
So i was browsing the intertubes for wax carvers and google asked if I meant, "Dabbers."
So I said yes.
And dabbers are just wax carvers. Or so it seems.
But then I found these.
www.skilletools.com
And I cant figure out what they are suppose to be used for.
Are they for waxing your grillz? Do gangsters carve their gangsta names into candles? Maybe the homies are putting a torch to them and carving tattoos in thier skin.
What are they marketing these dabbers too? Iced out techs?
I want a couple cause they look cool and I could make use of them, like the "Scoop Dogg."
And they have a doo rag that says, "Calm Down, Its Just A Blow Torch.
WTF?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
well, since I wanted to do something other than work for a sec. I called the nearest retailer and their shop does glass work. Not sure what the deal is with the street culture though. strange fit?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
for cutting coke with meth

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
well, since I wanted to do something other than work for a sec. I called the nearest retailer and their shop does glass work. Not sure what the deal is with the street culture though. strange fit?
They might be glass tools? I would expect something a little more, heat resistant...

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
They might be glass tools? I would expect something a little more, heat resistant...
Hmmmm, since theres a bong in one of those photos, maybe there used to blow glass paraphernalia. That would make sense!

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
lock pick set

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
lock pick set
No i did some DD, there definitely for making glass paraphernalia. Either way, they look cool so I'm on amazon now ordering a few I could use or even shape to my liking.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
you like crack? - i mean...if you're gonna do this just buy a roor

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
you like crack? - i mean...if you're gonna do this just buy a roor
Naw, I gave all that up quite a ways back. I couldn't handle putting a ROOR down and then jumping on the NYC subway during rush hour. I would freak out. I'm too old for it these days.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Naw, I gave all that up quite a ways back. I couldn't handle putting a ROOR down and then jumping on the NYC subway during rush hour. I would freak out. I'm too old for it these days.
agree with you 100%

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
man...other than the electric waxer all I use these days is a reeves carver ....... crazy how fast it's all changed

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
No i did some DD, there definitely for making glass paraphernalia. Either way, they look cool so I'm on amazon now ordering a few I could use or even shape to my liking.
thats correct.....they are for handblown glass. whether used for gangster bongs and pipes or for cooler stuff, ive used them before. took a tour at Corning Museum of Glass http://www.cmog.org/ a few years ago (not far from where i grew up) and my wife and i took a glass blowing class. even used a few tools similar to those for making some cool ornamental items. def not as nice and classy as some of the pros there made, but was a blast making them and learning a bit about a new trade. if i find where they are packed away ill take some pics of the ornaments we made.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
i mean... this goes without saying... Marcus you will be expected to make a glass 1st molar

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
thats correct.....they are for handblown glass. whether used for gangster bongs and pipes or for cooler stuff, ive used them before. took a tour at Corning Museum of Glass http://www.cmog.org/ a few years ago (not far from where i grew up) and my wife and i took a glass blowing class. even used a few tools similar to those for making some cool ornamental items. def not as nice and classy as some of the pros there made, but was a blast making them and learning a bit about a new trade. if i find where they are packed away ill take some pics of the ornaments we made.

FUNNY, and what a small world!

I will probably hire a guy from Cornings in NY, that came in for job interview. He did machine automation, CMM, and all sorts of techy stuff playing with glass and ceramics. He LOVED our shop here and became very excited to join us.

He moved to Richmond for family reasons....

I cannot pay what he use to make at cornings, apparently he was a talent there!

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
FUNNY, and what a small world!

I will probably hire a guy from Cornings in NY, that came in for job interview. He did machine automation, CMM, and all sorts of techy stuff playing with glass and ceramics. He LOVED our shop here and became very excited to join us.

He moved to Richmond for family reasons....

I cannot pay what he use to make at cornings, apparently he was a talent there!
Yea he sounds like a catch. When I was in Burbank. I interviewed a guy who knew nothing about teeth. But worked with cad cam before. He could also take a bar of soap and carve your face into it. I was impressed. It was when he recited the entire periodic table of elements in order that I told my boss, "don't let this guy go, give him a W4 ASAP." Of course my boss was just rousing me that we would find someone to help me run the cad cam. He never hired anyone.
Yea I visited Corning glass factory when I was about 10. I remember watching this guy build a glad harp. It IS quite the craft what these guys can do.
c'mon ***, I know you can pay this guy well. I hope he joins your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Youre all wrong. Why would you need a travel kit to blow glass? Haha
You must not have been in LA long enough marcus.

And good call *** with the tribe.

Top Bottom