Six unit emax crowns

C

chohk246

Reaction score
hey guys its my first time posting something
Here.
I got six single unit anterior emax crown
And im sure which ingot should i use for shade a1 dr didnt give me the stump shade
Should i use ht or mt however mt looks like very high value to me and ht looks ok but little bit of grey and im not gonna cutback tech. Im just gonna do stain and glaze it
So please help me choose right ingot thanks

A

adl

Reaction score
Here.
And im sure which ingot should i use for shade a1 dr didnt give me the stump shade
Should i use ht or mt however mt looks like very high value to me and ht looks ok but little bit of grey and im not gonna cutback tech. Im just gonna do stain and glaze it
MT if you don't have multi ingots.remember the MT's have the right value by the time you are all done glazing.the better the contours the better is the shade! Funny how that works!

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
MT if you don't have multi ingots.remember the MT's have the right value by the time you are all done glazing.the better the contours the better is the shade! Funny how that works!

Agree, MT is the way o go. Unless you have the Multi ingots...

user name

user name

Reaction score
Here.
Step #1...call and ask for a stump shade.

Wax up and evaluate your thickness.

Dont be a slacker. Layer it....unless you dont care to make your crowns, and yourself look good.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Step #1...call and ask for a stump shade.

Wax up and evaluate your thickness.

Dont be a slacker. Layer it....unless you dont care to make your crowns, and yourself look good.

I agree with the MT posts, but as user implied, you could be working on a dark prep shade even for a A1 called for shade (pt had darker teeth and now is going lighter?) and run into trouble with MT if you thin it out to much.
If that was the case, I would be going with a LT, and layering it.

If you were doing veneers with a good prep shade, than a stain and glaze full contour MT's may be "acceptable", but I would still layer the Inc 1/2-1/3rd.

Last edited:
C

charles007

Reaction score
If you plan to stain and glaze, order multi ingots for best results and ask for some sort of stump shade. The doc may remember if the stumps were really dark or not....
Forget about HT in full contour unless you like grey looking crowns.....lol

C

chohk246

Reaction score
Thanks you x2
Yes ill use mt and layer those thanks again

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Find out the stump shade . You can't break this rule . Otherwise MO1 and layer

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
I only use MT if I press only core and continue build up. in case of staining and cut back then LT A1, which I would prefer.

Top Bottom