Seeking Color stable Pour Acrylic

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Single technician lab seeks technologically mature pouring material, that will never show age related shift.

FasPour still change? I've heard both ways.

Thinking of doing flippers this way, to get away from the variable density/strength of S&P

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
Maybe Anaxdent. I toyed with removeables and made a partial or two out of it. One came back about a year later for me to add a tooth and the color still looked good. I don't know if this is enough time to tell or not.
They have a cool flask system and a really good lab putty.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Kulzer
Ivoclar
St George, suppose to have a new HIGH impact our coming out soon if not released this month

ANY german material is awesome and way better than most of the US based products based on my experience.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
What John said. Ivoclar here.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Kulzer
Ivoclar
St George, suppose to have a new HIGH impact our coming out soon if not released this month

ANY german material is awesome and way better than most of the US based products based on my experience.
St George is still coming out this month supposedly, was at their website last week. They are currently offering samples, but no idea when they'll be out. Their Excel putty is nice and what led me to look at their other offerings.
Thanks!
palaexpress ultra is good.
Thank You!
What John said. Ivoclar here.
Thank You!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Update on StGeorge's Excell pourable.

Spoke with them today. The currently out batch is not the color pallate that they intended. A proper one that matches their other materials will be on offer for sale on Sept 1 is the projection. There are no chemical, mechanical, etc problems withthe 1st run aside from a color mismatch at mfg with their other products, which they are correcting now.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Update on StGeorge's Excell pourable.

Spoke with them today. The currently out batch is not the color pallate that they intended. A proper one that matches their other materials will be on offer for sale on Sept 1 is the projection. There are no chemical, mechanical, etc problems withthe 1st run aside from a color mismatch at mfg with their other products, which they are correcting now.
id be like, SOLD! for a hefty discounted price
:D

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
any updates on the new HIPA acrylic from Lucitone range? Hearing good stuff, but not a lot of users sharing info so far. And they do clear?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
any updates on the new HIPA acrylic from Lucitone range? Hearing good stuff, but not a lot of users sharing info so far. And they do clear?
Super touchy on curing temp range. Diatorics required, not suggested. Fade question is still waiting to be seen. Remind me in 6 months. Have a few tabs aging.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Probase is color stable.

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
Kulzer
Ivoclar

This is exactly right.
I think St George for everyday stuff and Kulser for high end.
Ivoclar.. meh