Scanners

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
I am a small full service lab. I need/want a scanner that I can do RPD's and fixed restorations with. I prefer to buy new equipment. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
DOF HD. Easy, fast, reliable. No model holder. Full size articulators can be scanned with mounted models no extra accessories needed. Upgradeable to UHD.
https://doflab.com/freedomhd/

Exocad has a RPD module that I believe will be announced at IDS for official release, it is available now for preview use at no cost if your dongle contract is not expired.
This software is based on the Sensible partial software that has been around for years.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
2th's advice is rock solid...been doing my homework on your question as well Wade, and I've found if you don't want to get into a more higher end 3Shape and all those module licensing fees that the DOF with RPD exocad would fit the bill. You tired of doing combo cases yet?...lol

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I hear that combo cases will be able to be done all at the same time in exocad C&B with RPD module.:Rock:

I've done two partial frame cases with 3DRPD. Fits are amazing.

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score
DOF or the REVENG from open technologies r both good scanners for scan partials and models for partial work

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Combo cases?? Tired of them? NEVER!!!!

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
The Medit Scanners are a good option as well. I've been using them for 3 years now with no problems at all... reliable, fast, and accurate!!
I see they have some new offerings as well...

R1C2UOK

Reaction score
I am a small full service lab. I need/want a scanner that I can do RPD's and fixed restorations with. I prefer to buy new equipment. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
You need to try the 3shape D900, I used it a few times and it is very impressive

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
small lab? full service? 3Shape E3 for sure.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Did someone say removables?

Here are some DAL customers learning removables design using Exocad and the new Medit T series scanners:
764efb04-6d93-418e-ac36-e94942512abd-original.jpeg

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
"removables" I'd like strangle the idiot that created that slang term for removable prosthetics. At least until it's in a standard or medical/dental dictionary.

T

Tamas urban

Reaction score
From where you can buy it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom